PC for a Photography Macbook user

Budget (including currency): 15-20 000kr, around $1500

Games, programs or workloads that it will be used for: Photoshop, Premiere, Avid. I play GTA, Fifa and Red Dead on my ps5 not a big gamer, gamer but love me some Cities Skylines so would love to be able to play the new one in some capacity.

Other details:   I have a Samsung Viewfinity S5 34'' monitor that I use with my m1 Macbook Pro at the moment. 

I know I want the Fractal Design North case, but very open to any other components that would suit my needs. Being a Mac user for many years I like things to just look nice and clean, so I really don't want tons of RGB.

From my youtube research Nvidia sounds like the better option for creatives, but I'm open for anything!

I like the look of the ProArt series but I also know I will not look at the parts when I'm using them so I don't know if they're worth it, like do they have any benefits other than being nice to the eye?

Put together this on a Swedish equivalent to pcpartpicker, what do you guys think? 

NBLKS.png

37 minutes ago, snorvalp said:

Budget (including currency): 15-20 000kr, around $1500

Games, programs or workloads that it will be used for: Photoshop, Premiere, Avid. I play GTA, Fifa and Red Dead on my ps5 not a big gamer, gamer but love me some Cities Skylines so would love to be able to play the new one in some capacity.

Other details:   I have a Samsung Viewfinity S5 34'' monitor that I use with my m1 Macbook Pro at the moment. 

I know I want the Fractal Design North case, but very open to any other components that would suit my needs. Being a Mac user for many years I like things to just look nice and clean, so I really don't want tons of RGB.

From my youtube research Nvidia sounds like the better option for creatives, but I'm open for anything!

I like the look of the ProArt series but I also know I will not look at the parts when I'm using them so I don't know if they're worth it, like do they have any benefits other than being nice to the eye?

Put together this on a Swedish equivalent to pcpartpicker, what do you guys think? 

NBLKS.png

You can use se.pcpartpicker.com for local pricing and availability. Then post the permalink or a BB formatted build. This provides more details on parts like memory speed and timings.

The Pure Rock 2 CPU cooler is suboptimal for the CPU.

I would suggest a PSU that conforms to the new ATX 3.0 standard.

PCPartPicker Part List

CPU: Intel Core i5-14600K 3.5 GHz 14-Core Processor  (kr3954.00 @ Amazon Sweden) 
CPU Cooler: Thermalright Phantom Spirit 120 SE 66.17 CFM CPU Cooler  (kr489.00 @ Webhallen) 
Motherboard: MSI B760 GAMING PLUS WIFI ATX LGA1700 Motherboard  (kr1924.00 @ Amazon Sweden) 
Memory: G.Skill Ripjaws S5 32 GB (2 x 16 GB) DDR5-6000 CL30 Memory  (kr1523.00 @ Proshop) 
Storage: Samsung 980 Pro 2 TB M.2-2280 PCIe 4.0 X4 NVME Solid State Drive  (kr1899.00 @ Amazon Sweden) 
Video Card: MSI VENTUS 2X BLACK OC GeForce RTX 4060 Ti 8 GB Video Card  (kr4979.93 @ Amazon Sweden) 
Case: Fractal Design North ATX Mid Tower Case  (kr1790.00 @ Komplett) 
Power Supply: SeaSonic FOCUS GX-750 ATX 3.0 750 W 80+ Gold Certified Fully Modular ATX Power Supply  (kr1333.00 @ Computersalg) 
Total: kr17891.93
Prices include shipping, taxes, and discounts when available
Generated by PCPartPicker 2024-04-25 14:48 CEST+0200

80+ ratings certify electrical efficiency. Not quality.

13 minutes ago, brob said:

You can use se.pcpartpicker.com for local pricing and availability. Then post the permalink or a BB formatted build. This provides more details on parts like memory speed and timings.

The Pure Rock 2 CPU cooler is suboptimal for the CPU.

I would suggest a PSU that conforms to the new ATX 3.0 standard.

Oh thank you! Didn't know there was a local version, that's real good to know.

Picking the parts for me was mostly not taking the cheapest option and taking brands I've heard the names of before lol. 

You picked a less expensive version of the 4060 ti, is it not enough difference between the two not to spend the extra bit of money? 

52 minutes ago, snorvalp said:

Picking the parts for me was mostly not taking the cheapest option and taking brands I've heard the names of before lol. 

You picked a less expensive version of the 4060 ti, is it not enough difference between the two not to spend the extra bit of money? 

All these cards will perform the same. Its basically a requirement from nvidia's side.

I did some price optimizing so 0 perf loss and fit in a 4070 which is a MASSIVE performance boost over a 4060 ti

The 13600k and 14600k are the same cpu btw. Intel juat rebranded em.

PCPartPicker Part List: https://se.pcpartpicker.com/list/rT2tFs

CPU: Intel Core i5-13600K 3.5 GHz 14-Core Processor  (kr3734.00 @ Amazon Sweden)
CPU Cooler: Thermalright Phantom Spirit 120 SE 66.17 CFM CPU Cooler  (kr489.00 @ Webhallen)
Motherboard: Asus PRIME B760-PLUS ATX LGA1700 Motherboard  (kr1754.00 @ Amazon Sweden)
Memory: G.Skill Ripjaws S5 32 GB (2 x 16 GB) DDR5-6000 CL30 Memory  (kr1457.34 @ Amazon Sweden)
Storage: Samsung 980 Pro 2 TB M.2-2280 PCIe 4.0 X4 NVME Solid State Drive  (kr1899.00 @ Amazon Sweden)
Video Card: Gigabyte WINDFORCE 2X OC GeForce RTX 4070 12 GB Video Card  (kr6990.00 @ Amazon Sweden)
Case: Fractal Design North ATX Mid Tower Case  (kr1790.00 @ Komplett)
Power Supply: Corsair RM750e (2023) 750 W 80+ Gold Certified Fully Modular ATX Power Supply  (kr1190.00 @ Amazon Sweden)
Total: kr19303.34
Prices include shipping, taxes, and discounts when available
Generated by PCPartPicker 2024-04-25 16:11 CEST+0200

1 hour ago, snorvalp said:

The differences between GPU of the same model are mostly related to cooling and noise levels. Actual performance differences are relatively small.

80+ ratings certify electrical efficiency. Not quality.