Mouse delay and pop ins after moving

XZYG GT

Hello. Any fixes? After moving apartment i got pop ins and mouse delay. I've read that people speak about emi or something and when it comes to computers i suck. But the in game picture detail closeby looks like cardboard and stuff shimmer and stuff looks awful especially in distance + close range. All games almost look buggy somehow. And everything happened after i moved. If anyone knows a fix i'd be happy to test

The same happened to my ps5 and tv. Forgot to add that

is the mouse wireless? that would explain the delay, but pop ins? What exactly do you mean by that?

No everything is wired. Also i never had pop ins or mouse delay on both ps5 and pc at once. Both got it when i moved but when i took my pc to my friends house this mouse delay disappeared. Im literally spooked about that.

Welcome to the forums!
Have you tried a different mouse?

5950X/3080Ti primary rig  |  1920X/1070Ti Unraid for dockers  |  200TB TrueNAS w/ 1:1 backup

I have changed pc 2 times sadly. But this occured after a new apartment. And whatever i plugg in from the old apartment causes issues for the new hardware 😞

33 minutes ago, ulookuglynoob said:

is the mouse wireless? that would explain the delay, but pop ins? What exactly do you mean by that?

Sorry for quoting i missed the last part of your comment. Pop ins isnt normal where stuff pop in at distance but this is the opposit where stuff pop in at close range + grimey picture shimmer and everything at once. All my hardwares got this issue after moving 😞