Yet another build

Budget (including currency): $500 USD

Games, programs or workloads that it will be used for: Pretty much everything, all games with the exception of most retro ones (so no retro game remakes or emulator's) and photo editing (speed isn't of importance for photo editing)

Other details (existing parts lists, whether any peripherals are needed, what you're upgrading from, when you're going to buy, what resolution and refresh rate you want to play at, etc): 

This build is yet again for another friend. He already had a 7200rpm 2tb hdd from WDB. Couldn't decide between the rx580 or rx 6500xt for the gpu. 
Thoughts? 
Games he plays MOST are fortnite, cyberpunk, rocket league, and the finals.

https://pcpartpicker.com/list/cRfXz6

I edit my messages more than not –

Probably some dude on the internet

What pc does he have, if he can play cyberpunk on it?

10 minutes ago, MiszS said:

What pc does he have, if he can play cyberpunk on it?

Well he tries to play it on his laptop with a i7 1165g7 and iris xe graphics... he needs help 🤣

Whole point of this is so that he can play it with at least 30 fps if he caps it on cyberpunk, and 60-120fps on the other games listed.

Edit: SHOOT I FORGOT THE PARTS LIST 💀 I PUT IT ON THERE

I edit my messages more than not –

Probably some dude on the internet

54 minutes ago, Hellowpplz said:

Well he tries to play it on his laptop with a i7 1165g7 and iris xe graphics... he needs help 🤣

Whole point of this is so that he can play it with at least 30 fps if he caps it on cyberpunk, and 60-120fps on the other games listed.

Edit: SHOOT I FORGOT THE PARTS LIST 💀 I PUT IT ON THERE

That's pretty impressive for integrated graphics lol. I really wouldn't buy the 6500xt, because of its 4GB VRAM, you can get a 5700xt, and it's better

https://m.olx.pl/d/oferta/karta-graficzna-amd-gigabyte-radeon-rx-5700-xt-CID99-IDZRwwa.html

1 hour ago, Hellowpplz said:

Games, programs or workloads that it will be used for: Pretty much everything, all games with the exception of most retro ones (so no retro game remakes or emulator's) and photo editing (speed isn't of importance for photo editing)

Other details (existing parts lists, whether any peripherals are needed, what you're upgrading from, when you're going to buy, what resolution and refresh rate you want to play at, etc): 

This build is yet again for another friend. He already had a 7200rpm 2tb hdd from WDB. Couldn't decide between the rx580 or rx 6500xt for the gpu. 
Thoughts? 

100 dollars more:

PCPartPicker Part List: https://pcpartpicker.com/list/sLswvj

CPU: AMD Ryzen 5 5500 3.6 GHz 6-Core Processor  ($92.99 @ Newegg) 
Motherboard: Gigabyte B550 GAMING X V2 ATX AM4 Motherboard  ($99.99 @ Amazon) 
Memory: TEAMGROUP T-Create Expert 32 GB (2 x 16 GB) DDR4-3200 CL16 Memory  ($54.99 @ Amazon) 
Storage: Silicon Power A60 1 TB M.2-2280 PCIe 3.0 X4 NVME Solid State Drive  ($59.99 @ Amazon) 
Storage: Western Digital Blue 2 TB 3.5" 7200 RPM Internal Hard Drive  ($0.00) 
Video Card: XFX Speedster SWFT 210 Radeon RX 6600 8 GB Video Card  ($199.99 @ Newegg Sellers) 
Case: Phanteks XT PRO ATX Mid Tower Case  ($59.99 @ Amazon) 
Power Supply: Thermaltake Smart 600 W 80+ Certified ATX Power Supply  ($40.99 @ Amazon) 
Total: $608.93
Prices include shipping, taxes, and discounts when available
Generated by PCPartPicker 2024-04-24 09:20 EDT-0400

CPU: Ryzen 5800X3D | Motherboard: Gigabyte B550 Elite V2 | RAM: G.Skill Aegis 2x16gb 3200 @3600mhz | PSU: EVGA SuperNova 750 G3 | Monitor: LG 27GL850-B , Samsung C27HG70 | 
GPU: Red Devil RX 7900XT | Sound: Odac + Fiio E09K | Case: Fractal Design R6 TG Blackout |Storage: MP510 960gb and 860 Evo 500gb | Cooling: CPU: Noctua NH-D15 with one fan

FS in Denmark/EU:

Asus Dual GTX 1060 3GB. Used maximum 4 months total. Looks like new. Card never opened. Give me a price. 

Ooof, with that budget I'd go for an old workstation with a used GPU

5950X/3080Ti primary rig  |  1920X/1070Ti Unraid for dockers  |  200TB TrueNAS w/ 1:1 backup

13 minutes ago, DoctorNick said:

100 dollars more:

PCPartPicker Part List: https://pcpartpicker.com/list/sLswvj

CPU: AMD Ryzen 5 5500 3.6 GHz 6-Core Processor  ($92.99 @ Newegg) 
Motherboard: Gigabyte B550 GAMING X V2 ATX AM4 Motherboard  ($99.99 @ Amazon) 
Memory: TEAMGROUP T-Create Expert 32 GB (2 x 16 GB) DDR4-3200 CL16 Memory  ($54.99 @ Amazon) 
Storage: Silicon Power A60 1 TB M.2-2280 PCIe 3.0 X4 NVME Solid State Drive  ($59.99 @ Amazon) 
Storage: Western Digital Blue 2 TB 3.5" 7200 RPM Internal Hard Drive  ($0.00) 
Video Card: XFX Speedster SWFT 210 Radeon RX 6600 8 GB Video Card  ($199.99 @ Newegg Sellers) 
Case: Phanteks XT PRO ATX Mid Tower Case  ($59.99 @ Amazon) 
Power Supply: Thermaltake Smart 600 W 80+ Certified ATX Power Supply  ($40.99 @ Amazon) 
Total: $608.93
Prices include shipping, taxes, and discounts when available
Generated by PCPartPicker 2024-04-24 09:20 EDT-0400

had a exact replica of this a month ago, it will  run those titles great, i get 200+ in fortnite, 600+ in rocket league, and ~60 in cyberpunk on medium

rx 6500xt

trash

atleast the 570/580 are ~50$ for 8gb variants (equiv to 1060 perf) and not stuck with 4 pcie lanes that make it unusable on a gen3 board

https://pcpartpicker.com/list/6LyGgB

12600kf + 5700xt + 16gb 3200c16

microcenter 12600kf bundle covers the cpu mobo and rams, 7700x bundle is much better value wise considering 32gb of ram and being able to drop in a new cpu without mobo nor ram replacement but not feasable at this budget, and this is still better value than used am4 or at the very least itll outperform a 5600(x) and not need a used mobo to be competitive value wise (less hassle pretty much)

used 5700xt should be around 120-150$ and abit better than a 1080, other used gpu options would be the 2060s and 2070(s)

used case as you simply cant waste 10% of your budget on a hunk of metal that contributes nothing towards performance

might even wanna start considering used psus as psus equivalent or slightly better than the new unit i picked are probably gonna be floating around the 10-20$ range price wise, besides at this wattage and with a non existent <10 year warranty its effectively a throwaway unit you swap as soon as you do a gpu upgrade so might aswell save the money, just depends on if you wanna put the effort in or not

Thoughts? 

Mb, I replied to the wrong post, the other one had country Poland, so that's why the link lol