HELP! Switched MOBO and CPU, now system freezes/blue screens after a few minutes

I just switched my pc from an ASUS ROG Strix Z370f Gaming motherboard and 8700k to an MSI MPG Z690 EDGE Wi-Fi motherboard and 13700k. The computer posts just fine, and will sign into windows perfectly, but will freeze or blue screen after no more than 10 minutes. I have tried reactivating windows, updating drivers, and resetting the whole system, but I don’t get enough time to complete these tasks before it crashes. I have no idea what to do with any of the stuff on event viewer. I’m limited by how much time I can be on it before it crashes. I’m really lost and I could need a hand :,)

-I can also include pictures etc of some errors if asked.

MSI MPG Z690 EDGE WiFi

Intel I7 13700k

Corsair Vengeance Pro RGB 3600 2x16 c18

RTX 2080 Super

Corsair CX750

Corsair 2 fan AIO (don’t know model)

Samsung 970

So it's still the same Windows install you were running on your old hardware? Generally I recommend reinstalling when you change motherboards, because all kinds of odd stuff like this can happen.

Is your CPU cooler making good contact? If you do a soft reset immediately after it crashes, does it run for as long before it crashes again?

I sold my soul for ProSupport.

I believe it is making good contact, the thermal paste looks well squished. I have tried soft resetting, but I haven’t had any luck.

While you technically can upgrade your hardware without reinstalling windows in many cases... Ideally you would be uninstalling your old chipset drivers prior to upgrading the hardware to give yourself a fighting chance. 

That said. You did not just upgrade the motherboard and CPU, right? You should've also changed your RAM. Old board is DDR4, new board is DDR5.

I would recommend you test your new hardware for any issues. Either with memtest86 or prime95 on blend test that has all the RAM selected.

I would also suggest trying to boot on a USB live instance of whichever Linux distro of your choosing and trying it out for 10-20 minutes. Just to see if it fails there. If it doesn't. It is likely Windows that is the issue. If it does, the issue is more like to be hardware related.

CPU: AMD Ryzen 3700x / GPU: Asus Radeon RX 6750XT OC 12GB / RAM: Corsair Vengeance LPX 2x8GB DDR4-3200
MOBO: MSI B450m Gaming Plus / NVME: Corsair MP510 240GB / Case: TT Core v21 / PSU: Seasonic 750W / OS: Win 10 Pro

This is a ddr4 board, I’m using memtest right now to make sure that I didn’t mess up my ram pulling it out of my old motherboard

If I was you, I would use the live CD option(s) to test stability (check temps as well?)   And then just reinstall the os, imho you are going to mess about for ages trying to sort this out and it would be far quicker to just reinstall os and programs.   but it is your time ...     I have swapped motherboards and not reinstalled a couple times and something was always wonky and eventually i just gave up and reinstalled the os.    I won't even try it again as it is a real time suck and I have things to do..    Of course make sure you backups are good before reinstalling or whatever.

If you want you could down load bluescreenview and post some of the results and maybe someone could give you tips / ideas as to what is going on... but personally I wouldn't want to keep messing around with it and I would just reinstall.