Black screens and loud fans

Illamoor

Heey guys, I recently build my first ever gaming pc and im having some issues with it.

The first week it was absolutely fine and nothing was wrong but ever since then it has started glitching. At random intervalls both of my screens go black and the fans start spinning loudly. Nothing else seems to be fixing that outside of a hard restart.

I have tried a miriade of things over the last few weeks which i will try my best to list all below but im kinda clueless by now. I saved up for a long time for this build and i really hope I can fix this somehow.

Things i tried:

Reseating GPU

Reseating PSU

Reseating RAM

Recabeling everything

Updating, removing and reinstalling all graphic drivers

Updating all other drivers

Reinstall and update BIOS

Stresstesting both GPU and CPU (nothing happend during the stress test)

Checked temps on both GPU and CPU but they seem fine

This is the crash report it gives:

The system has rebooted without cleanly shutting down first. This error could be caused if the system stopped responding, crashed, or lost power unexpectedly.

event ID: 41

This is my build:

CPU: Intel Core i7-13700K 3.4 GHz 16-Core

Processor Cooler: Corsair iCUE H150i ELITE CAPELLIX XT 65.57 CFM Liquid CPU Cooler

Mobo: MSI Z790 GAMING PLUS WIFI ATX LGA1700 Motherboard

Ram: Corsair Vengeance RGB 32 GB (2 x 16 GB) DDR5-6000 CL30 Memory

Storage: Crucial P3 Plus 2 TB M.2-2280 PCIe 4.0 X4 NVME Solid State Drive

GPU: MSI GAMING X SLIM GeForce RTX 4070 Ti SUPER 16 GB Video Card

Case: Corsair iCUE 5000D RGB AIRFLOW ATX Mid Tower Case

PSU: Thermaltake Toughpower GF3 TT Premium 850 W 80+ Gold Certified Fully Modular ATX Power Supply

Thats a bitch of a error code, i would recommend testing with a spare psu (if you have one) or alternatively RMA'ing the PSU as that tends to be the most common component that causes those errors. Also maybe try it in a different area of the house, on a separate breaker as it might be related to a brown power or something simmilar

17 minutes ago, Illamoor said:

Heey guys, I recently build my first ever gaming pc and im having some issues with it.

The first week it was absolutely fine and nothing was wrong but ever since then it has started glitching. At random intervalls both of my screens go black and the fans start spinning loudly. Nothing else seems to be fixing that outside of a hard restart.

I have tried a miriade of things over the last few weeks which i will try my best to list all below but im kinda clueless by now. I saved up for a long time for this build and i really hope I can fix this somehow.

Things i tried:

Reseating GPU

Reseating PSU

Reseating RAM

Recabeling everything

Updating, removing and reinstalling all graphic drivers

Updating all other drivers

Reinstall and update BIOS

Stresstesting both GPU and CPU (nothing happend during the stress test)

Checked temps on both GPU and CPU but they seem fine

This is the crash report it gives:

The system has rebooted without cleanly shutting down first. This error could be caused if the system stopped responding, crashed, or lost power unexpectedly.

event ID: 41

This is my build:

CPU: Intel Core i7-13700K 3.4 GHz 16-Core

Processor Cooler: Corsair iCUE H150i ELITE CAPELLIX XT 65.57 CFM Liquid CPU Cooler

Mobo: MSI Z790 GAMING PLUS WIFI ATX LGA1700 Motherboard

Ram: Corsair Vengeance RGB 32 GB (2 x 16 GB) DDR5-6000 CL30 Memory

Storage: Crucial P3 Plus 2 TB M.2-2280 PCIe 4.0 X4 NVME Solid State Drive

GPU: MSI GAMING X SLIM GeForce RTX 4070 Ti SUPER 16 GB Video Card

Case: Corsair iCUE 5000D RGB AIRFLOW ATX Mid Tower Case

PSU: Thermaltake Toughpower GF3 TT Premium 850 W 80+ Gold Certified Fully Modular ATX Power Supply

Try using 8pins and the included 12VHPWR adapter if you're using the native 1:1 12VHPWR cable.

I had a GF3 with overheating issues, so potentially pulling it from the case to give it fresh airflow as well.

Ryzen 7950x3D PBO +200MHz / -15mV curve CPPC in 'prefer cache'

RTX 4090 @133%/+230/+1000

Builder/Enthusiast/Overclocker since 2012  //  Professional since 2017

33 minutes ago, SharmanDoom said:

Thats a bitch of a error code

That's a result of the hard restart, not the crash itself. If OP checks, they will see that the time is on boot, not on crash.

49 minutes ago, Illamoor said:

screens go black and the fans start spinning loudly

That sounds like a graphics driver crash, which sucks. 
This happens to me from time to time and I've yet to find a fix, but I haven't tried a DDU. Another thing to try would be SFC/DISM but that never fixed it for me. There is also the option of fully reinstalling windows

5950X/3080Ti primary rig  |  1920X/1070Ti Unraid for dockers  |  200TB TrueNAS w/ 1:1 backup

8 minutes ago, OddOod said:

That's a result of the hard restart, not the crash itself.

it normally means no error code was left, meaning thats the only error code available. its a pain in the ass when you see that message.