Logitech - Worst customer support

Name of Brand:
Logitech

Description of your issue:

Bought the new Astro 50 X's and the base station died so tried to use there tech support and that's where this saga starts. They have seemed to move from any sort of normal tech support to an AI based chat bot for all tech support. The support is done though one of those tiny windows in the lower right. The bot seems to get super confused with normal issues like "it wont turn on".  After trying to get it to accept my serial number for 30 mins, I asked for it to transfer me to a human since the link for it claims 24/4 tech support. It got some more info out of me and told me it would be a 10 min wait. After 20 mins it told me that they were to busy to and leave my email and name and support would get back to me. Left my info and clicked on the call us button as the product was not cheap and I would like to get the issue resolved. The call us page takes you to a blank web page. Its now been 24 hours with no response from tech support. I did get a nice email transcript of my conversation with the chat bot as a prize. Googling for the Logitech teach support number comes up with the fact that the call tree has been replaced by the same AI chat bot with the inability to get to a human. Going to there company discord in the general chat is just people asking for support and being directed to a support channel with links to the same chatbot. Went to the email they sent me for buying the headset (offering me a store coupon to leave a review) filled it out and hit submit, its now been over a day and the review still is not on the site so just like with the video of linus posting the bad review and it not showing up for there handheld that was not out but the good review instantly went up, they seem to be blocking x amount of bad reviews to keep the star count for products up high.

Have you tried solving your issue through the brand's customer support channel? If so, what was the result?

The brands customer support is the issue.

What would an ideal resolution of your issue look like?

Any sort of real customer support for logitech

4 hours ago, BombTime said:

Name of Brand:
Logitech

Description of your issue:

Bought the new Astro 50 X's and the base station died so tried to use there tech support and that's where this saga starts. They have seemed to move from any sort of normal tech support to an AI based chat bot for all tech support. The support is done though one of those tiny windows in the lower right. The bot seems to get super confused with normal issues like "it wont turn on".  After trying to get it to accept my serial number for 30 mins, I asked for it to transfer me to a human since the link for it claims 24/4 tech support. It got some more info out of me and told me it would be a 10 min wait. After 20 mins it told me that they were to busy to and leave my email and name and support would get back to me. Left my info and clicked on the call us button as the product was not cheap and I would like to get the issue resolved. The call us page takes you to a blank web page. Its now been 24 hours with no response from tech support. I did get a nice email transcript of my conversation with the chat bot as a prize. Googling for the Logitech teach support number comes up with the fact that the call tree has been replaced by the same AI chat bot with the inability to get to a human. Going to there company discord in the general chat is just people asking for support and being directed to a support channel with links to the same chatbot. Went to the email they sent me for buying the headset (offering me a store coupon to leave a review) filled it out and hit submit, its now been over a day and the review still is not on the site so just like with the video of linus posting the bad review and it not showing up for there handheld that was not out but the good review instantly went up, they seem to be blocking x amount of bad reviews to keep the star count for products up high.

Have you tried solving your issue through the brand's customer support channel? If so, what was the result?

The brands customer support is the issue.

What would an ideal resolution of your issue look like?

Any sort of real customer support for logitech

Apart from the annoying AI chatbot, I don't see an issue. You left an email and hopefully provided enough info. I guess they'll get back to you within a week or so

CPU: Ryzen 5800X3D | Motherboard: Gigabyte B550 Elite V2 | RAM: G.Skill Aegis 2x16gb 3200 @3600mhz | PSU: EVGA SuperNova 750 G3 | Monitor: LG 27GL850-B , Samsung C27HG70 | 
GPU: Red Devil RX 7900XT | Sound: Odac + Fiio E09K | Case: Fractal Design R6 TG Blackout |Storage: MP510 960gb and 860 Evo 500gb | Cooling: CPU: Noctua NH-D15 with one fan

FS in Denmark/EU:

Asus Dual GTX 1060 3GB. Used maximum 4 months total. Looks like new. Card never opened. Give me a price. 

I had a defective switch on my G513 Brown keyboard and had pretty much the same exact experience contacting Logitech support just a few weeks ago. It seems like they only respond every few days. Here is a timeline of my events:

3/18 - Initial contact with support, go through chatbot process, no one is available so I get an email with transcript and ticket number.

3/20 - Still no response from Logitech so I reply to the email if someone can assist and further explain the issue.

3/24 - (Late night) I receive email response from a human asking for my shipping info and receipt

3/25 - I respond with the requested info

3/27 - Logi support confirms receipt of the info and that they have put in a "replacement request"

3/29 - Replacement is approved and the order is put in to ship out the replacement

4/2 - Replacement is shipped and I receive tracking number

4/5 - I receive the replacement

My particular issue was that the B switch was defective and giving me repeated presses. Now that I have my new one, the S key is doing the same thing. Sad part is these are actual Kalih brown switches but they're soldered in so you cannot easily swap them out.

Gonna be real if you think this is "The worst" customer support I dread to think what it will be like when you experience actual god-awful support.

Try mailing a product back to a company 5 times to get "fixed" and getting it back with the same problem every single time leaving you unable to use the product for months and at the time it was the most expensive thing you ever bought. Not to mention only getting them to finally replace the product as they should when you called out the CEO on twitter.

System Specs

CPU: Ryzen 5 5600x | Mobo: Gigabyte B550i Aorus Pro AX | RAM: Hyper X Fury 3600 64gb | GPU: Nvidia FE 4090 | Storage: WD Blk SN750 NVMe - 1tb, Samsung 860 Evo - 1tb, WD Blk - 6tb/5tb, WD Red - 10tb | PSU:Corsair ax860 | Cooling: AMD Wraith Stealth  Displays: 55" Samsung 4k Q80R, 24" BenQ XL2420TE/XL2411Z & Asus VG248QE | Kb: K70 RGB Blue | Mouse: Logitech G903 | Case: Fractal Torrent RGB | Extra: HTC Vive, Fanatec CSR/Shifters/CSR Elite Pedals w/ Rennsport stand, Thustmaster Warthog HOTAS, Track IR5,, ARCTIC Z3 Pro Triple Monitor Arm | OS: Win 10 Pro 64 bit