Ryzen 9 5900x Crashing

I have a build with a Ryzen 9 5900x, a Radeon rx7900xtx

64gb gskill 3600 32x2

liquid cooled

An asus proart creator b550

and a 1000w psu

im running win 10 pro

i have replaced the ram, and mobo.

ive turned up the voltage on the processor still crashes, I’ve turned the voltage down still crashes, disabled xmp/docp, updated bios, on both boards one am msi gaming board and one the proart that I am using, I have turned the voltage up and down on the ram and still crashes. All the temps are fine. The last two things I can think of are rma the processor or upgrade the psu. Any insight would be much appreciated. Also event viewer says Kernal power for the crash. 

what PSU specifically are you using?

My profile picure is real. That's what I look like in real life. I'm actually a blue and white African Wild Dog.

Ryzen 9 5900X - MSI Ventus 2x OC 3060 Ti - 2x8GB Corsair Vengeance LPX 3200MHz CL16 - ASRock B550 Phantom Gaming ITX/ax

EVGA CLC 280 + 2x140mm NF-A14 - Samsung 850 EVO 500GB + WD Black SN750 1TB - Windows 11/10 - EVGA Supernova G3 1000W

4 hours ago, RandyNorthrup said:

I have a build with a Ryzen 9 5900x, a Radeon rx7900xtx

64gb gskill 3600 32x2

liquid cooled

An asus proart creator b550

and a 1000w psu

im running win 10 pro

i have replaced the ram, and mobo.

ive turned up the voltage on the processor still crashes, I’ve turned the voltage down still crashes, disabled xmp/docp, updated bios, on both boards one am msi gaming board and one the proart that I am using, I have turned the voltage up and down on the ram and still crashes. All the temps are fine. The last two things I can think of are rma the processor or upgrade the psu. Any insight would be much appreciated. Also event viewer says Kernal power for the crash. 

Do you get any TLB errors from the CPU?

Try static overclock