Looking to buy a refurbished workstation to put a 1650 in.

Go to solution Solved by jar3av,

300 u can do alot with that i would recomend a optiplax 7020 with atleast 16 gigs of ram and if u find a i7 4790 one it would be better but if not u can upgrade the one u do end up buying and add a decent ssd u should be good to go 

Budget (including currency): $300 USD

Games, programs or workloads that it will be used for: Overwatch, Minecraft, Fallout 3/4, League of Legends

Other details (existing parts lists, whether any peripherals are needed, what you're upgrading from, when you're going to buy, what resolution and refresh rate you want to play at, etc): 

I have a GTX 1650 4GB leftover from my PC after upgrading it and was thinking of using it to build my friend a decent PC to do simple 1080p gaming on. 

Figured putting it in an old refurbished workplace PC would be a nice way of doing this but I'm not sure what kind of specs I should be looking to have to get the most out of it.

I'm in the USA Idaho state probably looking to find something on ebay. Any links to listings or just processors that5 would fit would be appreciated. I'm looking to stay under $300. Just want to know what I need to not bottleneck the 1650

TLDR; Looking for recommended specs to build around a Geforce GTX 1650 4GB 128BIT GDDR5

300 u can do alot with that i would recomend a optiplax 7020 with atleast 16 gigs of ram and if u find a i7 4790 one it would be better but if not u can upgrade the one u do end up buying and add a decent ssd u should be good to go 

300$ can just buy you a 10/11th gen intel used gaming pc or ryzen used gaming pc. Usually with a mediocre gpu in it