Samsung - 55" Class - LED - NU7100 Series - 2160p - Smart - 4K UHD TV with HDR

I got this 4k TV back in 2019, but then suddenly the screen turned off. It wouldn't go beyond the stage of startup of the screen starting to illuminate then turns off. Does that over and over.

I left it unplugged for months, maybe a year, and it started working properly after. Then after a week it went back to starting to turn on then off again. I asked around, somebody said it may be one of the capacitors.

IDK that a capacitor would cause intermittent problems rather than just a one and done that's all she wrote. This sounds more like a thermal issue or a short (which if a cap broke in a very specific way it is possible to show the same signs). I had a Vizio TV that would just turn on and lock up. Simply unplugging it, wait 10 seconds, and plugging it back in solved that. Kind of a hard reset. What I ultimately did was get one of the those smart outlet things that I could control with my phone and anytime I turned my TV off I just turned the outlet off. Eventually I just used it to hard reset the TV instead of doing it every time. Have you tried just unplugging it for a minute and plugging it back in and see if that works momentarily? TVs want to be "powered on" on the time to do updates and such so they technically never actually turn off unless unplugged.

CPU: Intel Core i9-10900K 3.7 GHz 10-Core Processor
CPU Cooler: ASUS ROG RYUO III 360 ARGB White Edition All-in-one AIO Liquid CPU Cooler
Motherboard: Asus ROG STRIX Z490-E GAMING ATX LGA1200 Motherboard 
Memory: G.Skill Trident Z RGB 32 GB (4 x 8 GB) DDR4-3200 Memory Boosted to 4400MHz

Storage: 6 various HDDs and SSDs
Video Card: ASUS ROG Strix 3090
Case: Lian Li O11 Dynamic XL 
Power Supply: Asus ROG Thor 1000w
Operating System: Microsoft Windows 11 Pro
Monitor: Samsung Odyssey G9 OLED 49"
Keyboard: Logitech G915 
Mouse: Logitech G502 LIGHTSPEED
Headphones: Sennheiser RS 175

Mic: Blue Yeti