ASUS TUF B450-Pro Issues

Hey all, I've been troubleshooting a PC with the titled mobo. PC powers on as normal, but I cannot get a display on a processor that isn't a first gen Ryzen. I thought an old BIOS would have been the issue, so when I popped a Ryzen 5 1400 in and got a post I was encouraged, but then saw that the current BIOS version on the mobo was fairly new, only being one release version old. I still updated the BIOS to the latest version, and it still booted/posted normally with the 1400, but as soon as I pop back in a third (3600) or fifth (5600X) gen Ryzen, it's back to showing no display. Both of these other Ryzen CPUs are known working, and I have tested multiple working GPUs as well and it's the same result. Both RAM sticks have been tested and are working, multiple different coolers have been tried as well. I'm at a loss at this point, and am wondering if there is just something whacky going on with the mobo. Any ideas or insight would be appreciated!

When you updated the bios did the settings reset to default?

If not then try to load the default settings and test the newer Ryzens.

Other than that I don't know, but googling about that mobo gives alot of results with problem topics similar to yours.

It could the RAM being trained and you just need to give it some time? Have you tried resetting the CMOS? What Ram are you specifically running and what are the debug led/code lights saying while booting up with the 3600/5600?

3 minutes ago, Mumintroll said:

When you updated the bios did the settings reset to default?

If not then try to load the default settings and test the newer Ryzens.

Other than that I don't know, but googling about that mobo gives alot of results with problem topics similar to yours.

I believe the settings were reset to default afterwards.

2 minutes ago, goatedpenguin said:

It could the RAM being trained and you just need to give it some time? Have you tried resetting the CMOS? What Ram are you specifically running and what are the debug led/code lights saying while booting up with the 3600/5600?

Clearing the CMOS was one of the first things I tried, seemed to not do anything but I'll give that another go. As for RAM training, I left it running for a couple minutes and still nothing, but maybe I'll need to let it run for even longer. The RAM is a 2x8GB T-Force 3600MHZ kit. And unless I've been blind up until this point, I don't believe there are debug LEDs on this mobo? Will have to look closer.

12 minutes ago, theguyatthestore said:

there are debug LEDs on this mobo?

Usually its that or a small screen which shows some sort of code, read your manual there should be a debug section listing the location and what the codes mean.