Corsair H100i Loud Solution..!

So The Corsair H100i Original Fan Is Really Bad & Also Too Noise & Loud Annoying Sound Etc...

So I Decide To Do something -  I Bought The Corsair SP Performance Edition 120 MM Fan

Connected Them both Into Motherboard 4 Pin Directly 

I Can Say That Is Much Better & Much Quiet Than The Original Fan No Vibration No Noise

Even At RPM 2200 Is Really Quiet & Better Performance

Will Be Really Glad If This Topic Help Other's  :)

You Could Undervolt the Stock Fans That Might Work Without Buying New Fans But You Wont Get Same Performance

i find caps on every word annoying

mY sYsTeM iS Not pErfoRmInG aS gOOd As I sAW oN yOuTuBe. WhA t IS a GoOd FaN CuRVe??!!? wHat aRe tEh GoOd OvERclok SeTTinGS FoR My CaRd??  HoW CaN I foRcE my GpU to uSe 1o0%? BuT WiLL i HaVE Bo0tllEnEcKs? RyZEN dOeS NoT peRfORm BetTer wItH HiGhER sPEED RaM!!dId i WiN teH SiLiCON LotTerrYyOu ShoUlD dEsHrOuD uR GPUmy SYstEm iS UNDerPerforMiNg iN WarzONEcan mY Pc Run WiNdOwS 11 ?woUld BaKInG MY GRaPHics card fIX it? MultimETeR TeSTiNG!! aMd'S GpU DrIvErS aRe as goOD aS NviDia's YOU SHoUlD oVERCloCk yOUR ramS To 5000C18

So The Corsair H100i Original Fan Is Really Bad & Also Too Noise & Loud Annoying Sound Etc...

So I Decide To Do something -  I Bought The Corsair SP Performance Edition 120 MM Fan

I Can Say That Is Much Better & Much Quiet Than The Original Fan No Vibration No Noise

Will Be Really Glad If This Topic Help Other's  :)

NF-F12s are good too, look at my avatar.

NF-F12s are good too, look at my avatar.

Yeah But You Need Pressure Fan For Radiator Or The Air Will Leak Out

I haven't Tried The NF -F12s Yet.. But The Corsair SP Performance Edition Is Really good Through

I haven't Tried The NF -F12s Yet.. But The Corsair SP Performance Edition Is Really good Through

The NF-F12 have the highest static air pressure out of any fan out there. They are the best fan money can buy.

Feel free to PM for any water-cooling questions. Check out my profile for more ways to contact me.

Add me to your circles on Google+ here or you can follow me on twitter @deadfire19.

better performance with a fan with less static and blade speed? huh..

performance as in lower temperature?

same fan, different motor windings (less rpm/power) and same blade profile

agreed quieter than the stock SP120L fans, but not lower in temperatures.

airdeano

I did the same thing but i never installed the stock fans to start with lol

leak out? are you referring to linus' comment about the fan chassis contour and how

air can escape through the outer contour? that's not fault of the pressure, that is fault

of the fan chassis (fan frame).

airdeano

The Original Fan That Come With The corsair H100i Leak Air Out Of Fan Before It Goes Into Radiator...

The SP Less Air Leak, There Is No Any Space Between The Fan And The Radiator 

I did the same thing but i never installed the stock fans to start with lol

Lol : DD

The Reason Why I Didn't Connected The SP Performance Directly To Pump Is Cause I Tried But I Couldn't Lower The RPM Less Than Balance Even When  I Click Quiet Mode It Won't Lower The RPM So I Use Asus Xpert Program And Just Create Custom RPM For Each temp : ))

leak out? are you referring to linus' comment about the fan chassis contour and how

air can escape through the outer contour? that's not fault of the pressure, that is fault

of the fan chassis (fan frame).

airdeano

I Just Tested My Self When It Leak then The RPM Should Be Higher Than Usually... Which Mean There Is Something Wrong And The Air Leak Some Where

The NF-F12 have the highest static air pressure out of any fan out there. They are the best fan money can buy.

almost true, id say they are the quietest high static pressure fan, there are higher sp fans

but going on a a well-rounded package yes, the F12s are pretty superior.

Noctua NF-F12 static pressure is 2.61mm/h2o @ 1500rpm

Corsair SP120PE static pressure is 3.10mm/h20 @ 2350rpm

BGears 120 B-Blaster static pressure is 3.00mm/h20 @ 2000rpm

airdeano

Go onto newegg and but a NZXT 5 channel fan controller for $28 if you have a spare 5.25'' bay available. 

almost true, id say they are the quietest high static pressure fan, there are higher sp fans

but going on a a well-rounded package yes, the F12s are pretty superior.

Noctua NF-F12 static pressure is 2.61mm/h2o @ 1500rpm

Corsair SP120PE static pressure is 3.10mm/h20 @ 2350rpm

BGears 120 B-Blaster static pressure is 3.00mm/h20 @ 2000rpm

airdeano

Oh I was talking about a bearable noise level.

But yes.

Feel free to PM for any water-cooling questions. Check out my profile for more ways to contact me.

Add me to your circles on Google+ here or you can follow me on twitter @deadfire19.

The SP Less Air Leak, There Is No Any Space Between The Fan And The Radiator 

Could you explain this? The SPs actually leak more air because they are not perfectly square.

I Just Tested My Self When It Leak then The RPM Should Be Higher Than Usually... Which Mean There Is Something Wrong And The Air Leak Some Where

the H100i fans have the same fan frame (sans the rubber isolators) profile as the

SP fans. if the OE fans leaked(?) so do the SP and prolly worse as the rubber isolators

are trying to hold the frame off the radiator to prevent noise vibration. the OE H100i

SP120L fans (4.00mm/h20 @ 2700rpm) to the SP120PE (3.10mm/h20 @ 2350rpm)

means you have less air blowing into the object, hence the "leakage" decrease.

if you have "leakage" of air from the fan, it means the object in front of it is very restricted.

that restriction didn't change, the fans did and with lesser pressure and fan speed. so

better performance (lower temperatures) can't really happen with less air flow..

airdeano

The NF-F12s outperform the SP120s. They're specifically made for radiators in particular.

Could you explain this? The SPs actually leak more air because they are not perfectly square.

IF You Watch The Original And The SP Performance Edition You'll See That It Has Rubber

All Over Each Side And Is Complicit Blocked I Don't See Any Space Between The Rad And The Fan It give The Same Performance And Much Quieter....

The Original Fan Digging in my head

the H100i fans have the same fan frame (sans the rubber isolators) profile as the

SP fans. if the OE fans leaked(?) so do the SP and prolly worse as the rubber isolators

are trying to hold the frame off the radiator to prevent noise vibration. the OE H100i

SP120L fans (4.00mm/h20 @ 2700rpm) to the SP120PE (3.10mm/h20 @ 2350rpm)

means you have less air blowing into the object, hence the "leakage" decrease.

if you have "leakage" of air from the fan, it means the object in front of it is very restricted.

that restriction didn't change, the fans did and with lesser pressure and fan speed. so

better performance (lower temperatures) can't really happen with less air flow..

airdeano

I Know but When You Stick Those Fan Into A Radiator The RPM Should Be Lower Than Usually Cause Is Pushing Air through Radiator

As I Said The Rubber Help Vibration Well..