Hey guys, I'm sorry for making this thread, but help me pick an Android phone.

I pride myself on being a deal hound in every other area of electronics, but there's just too many budget phones with differences that are too hard to quantify nowadays.

When the first poco f1 dropped however many years ago, I was ecstatic because it was the clear camera / price champ, with every other parameter being at least fine. Ever since then, it's not been as easy to find something that cheap that worked that well. Out of all these options, what's the closest thing to a just a phone that also takes good photos (I don't mind using GCam)?

It doesn't help my country's main marketplace is banned on reddit.

My budget is below 20k currency, but my real budget is I just want an improvement over my poco f1 camera-wise.

15 minutes ago, thia1312 said:

I pride myself on being a deal hound in every other area of electronics, but there's just too many budget phones with differences that are too hard to quantify nowadays.

When the first poco f1 dropped however many years ago, I was ecstatic because it was the clear camera / price champ, with every other parameter being at least fine. Ever since then, it's not been as easy to find something that cheap that worked that well. Out of all these options, what's the closest thing to a just a phone that also takes good photos (I don't mind using GCam)?

It doesn't help my country's main marketplace is banned on reddit.

My budget is below 20k currency, but my real budget is I just want an improvement over my poco f1 camera-wise.

Buy one to two year old used flagship new POCO X6 Pro 5G cost same as samsung s22 ultra.

2 minutes ago, Likwid said:

Buy one to two year old used flagship new POCO X6 Pro 5G cost same as samsung s22 ultra.

Those are both way outside my budget, but thanks for looking into my regional pricing.

2 minutes ago, thia1312 said:

Those are both way outside my budget, but thanks for looking into my regional pricing.

Is there even a chance that you aren't a bot? based on ->

"currency" "my real budget is I"

On 4/21/2024 at 9:02 PM, Likwid said:

Is there even a chance that you aren't a bot? based on ->

"currency" "my real budget is I"

Can't compute or whatever. You're being ESL-phobic, none of what I said a human, including a native speaker, wouldn't say.

On 4/21/2024 at 9:10 PM, Motifator said:

20k is a hard limit for me unfortunately, and I wouldn't pay that much for a phone that's already 2 years old.

How old a phone is, isn't the actual metric you should focus your basis upon.

875 is still a mad good CPU... so is the phone with current-level Android support.

However, it's a returned, used phone... which I later noticed. Stick with a cheaper, Narzo model or something.