Compatibility issues with the 4070 and Quest 2?

Windexerr

So I was just about to purchase a quest 2 and then on a website that has accessories I noticed a support list for GPU's and didnt see 40 series GPU's on there, so I did some digging and I was just wondering if there is still problems with connecting using a 40 series GPU on quest 2, I read that about a month ago they supposedly fixed it with the Quest 3, but dont know if that same update was for the Quest 2 as well. Just looking for some info to support my purchase! Thank you

i7 13700kf - gigabyte b760 DS3H - 32gb teamgroup 3200mh - asus tuf 4070 12gb - nzxt 650w gold psu - msi m371 1tb nvme  m.2 ssd - kraken 240mm aio - h5 elite case

I've had the Quest 2 forever, and the 4070 (Gigabyte Windforce x3) since it came out, and use them all the time without issues. You'll definitely be fine.

12 hours ago, Holmes108 said:

I've had the Quest 2 forever, and the 4070 (Gigabyte Windforce x3) since it came out, and use them all the time without issues. You'll definitely be fine.

Thank you, maybe the articles I saw were just some random cases, It was something about a message popping up talking about the system not meeting minimum requirements, but I guess I never thought of the fact that it probably allows you to say OK to that message and use the link anyway. 

i7 13700kf - gigabyte b760 DS3H - 32gb teamgroup 3200mh - asus tuf 4070 12gb - nzxt 650w gold psu - msi m371 1tb nvme  m.2 ssd - kraken 240mm aio - h5 elite case

10 hours ago, Windexerr said:

Thank you, maybe the articles I saw were just some random cases, It was something about a message popping up talking about the system not meeting minimum requirements, but I guess I never thought of the fact that it probably allows you to say OK to that message and use the link anyway. 

Ah, yes, the Oculus PC software does have a banner across the top for me, saying my PC doesn't meet the recommended requirements for VR. When I first saw it, I did a quick google and immediately saw it was widespread and considered inaccurate.

I didn't see or put it together that it might be a 40 series thing specifically, but it could very well be, as it didn't happen with my 2070 Super. But it's apparently just a visual bug. Everything works great, and yes, of course even better than when I had my 2070 Super.