First Timer New Build - Status Lights + Plugs Won't Come Out

Problem:

On powerup, Motherboard LEDs first say there is a memory issue (I've tried removing and adding back the trident ram sticks, including 1 at a time). Then the LED saying there is a memory issue vanishes and the one saying there is a graphics card issue turns on, though usually this happens as it loses power, it happened once when i just let it run for a bit.

Build:

AMD Ryzen 9 7900X - 12-Core 4.7 GHz - Socket AM5

GIGABYTE X670 GAMING X AX V2 AM5 LGA 1718 AMD X670 ATX Motherboard

G.SKILL Trident Z5 RGB Series 64GB (2 sticks)

GIGABYTE WINDFORCE GeForce RTX 4070 12GB

SAMSUNG SSD 990 PRO 2TB, PCIe 4.0 M.2 2280

ASUS ROG RYUO III 360 ARGB

Fractal Design Pop XL Air RGB Black TG ATX High-Airflow Clear Tempered Glass Window Full Tower Computer Case

MSI - MEG Ai1300P PCIE 5.0, 80 PLATINUM Full Modular Gaming PSU

Things that might matter, or not:

- I have not plugged in any rgbs, except those literally a part of other things.

- I daisy chained 3 fans and 2 fans, and plugged them into sys fan 1 and 2.

- When I turn on the PSU, but NOT the power, the cooler rgb turns on. Nothing else does until I hit the power, but the cooler rbg does. It has 2 wires, 1 plugged into cpu fan, and the other into the usb 2 of the board. I have no idea if this is supposed to happen or not.

- my cpu power switches have different clips on the motherboard connection side.  I thought maybe I installed one backwards (is that even possible? also I could have sworn I checked) But I can't remove them to confirm. There is no room to get my finger around either one. I have no leverage, even using a flathead (carefully and not touching the board). Help? How do I get this off? There are 2 btw, both plugged in, and both connected to the power supply, though I can't get either one off. 

- I have removed monitor, keyboard, and other accessories, but it did not fix anything

- I do not understand how to check bios versions, if you think this might be the issue, how do I check this? some youtuber said it could be an issue.

- The power button does not seem to turn it off. I have to kill it at the psu to turn it off.
- Also is there a way to get debug codes? the manual didn't say anything other than the LEDs.

This is my first time posting and building a PC, I didn't know anything about any of this a few days ago, so please let me know if I've missed anything or need to add something to comply with forum rules I did read the readme though.

Thanks for any help, I'm pulling my hair out!

1 hour ago, ComputerOuchies said:

my cpu power switches have different clips on the motherboard connection side. 

Picture? These are normally just a 2 pin plug that lets go with a very light pull on the cable. So this sounds kinda wrong?

Did you test the system OUTSIDE of the case just on the motherboard box?

If not go back some steps and do a test outside of the case.