Would it be worth it to purchase two EBAY (US) R9 290X'S?

Shd0w2

Would it be worth it to do this and use it for a rig? I would most likely put some G10'S and stuff on them if they were reference, but what I could do is somehow  kill the card and have the warrenty on it and get a non mined one? Because If I did that, It'd be quite a steal and really nice. Killing suggestions welcome.

Diamond 5 in League :)

hmm, people shouldn't be so open about criminal acts such as fraud...

Kill it under warrenty of course. Not some random fake thing, because they are already pretty much dead from mining.

Diamond 5 in League :)

Would it be worth it to do this and use it for a rig? I would most likely put some G10'S and stuff on them if they were reference, but what I could do is somehow  kill the card and have the warrenty on it and get a non mined one? Because If I did that, It'd be quite a steal and really nice. Killing suggestions welcome.

Do you plan on crytpocurrency mining or using it for 4k gaming? Otherwise I wouldn't bother getting two. 

EDIT:

You could buy them, get them fraudulently replaced, then sell one of them?

widget.png?style=banner2

PC: 13900K, 32GB Trident Z5, AORUS 7900 XTX, 2TB SN850X, 1TB MP600, Win 11

NAS: Xeon W-2195, 64GB ECC, 180TB Storage, 1660 Ti, TrueNAS Scale

Do you plan on crytpocurrency mining or using it for 4k gaming? Otherwise I wouldn't bother getting two. 

if you want to play new games on ultra at 120+ fps for your 120Hz monitor its needed :P

Proud Member of the Glorious PC Master Race

if you want to play new games on ultra at 120+ fps for your 120Hz monitor its needed :P

Assuming he has a 120Hz monitor. Personally, I'm perfectly fine with gaming at 60+ FPS. ;o

widget.png?style=banner2

PC: 13900K, 32GB Trident Z5, AORUS 7900 XTX, 2TB SN850X, 1TB MP600, Win 11

NAS: Xeon W-2195, 64GB ECC, 180TB Storage, 1660 Ti, TrueNAS Scale

Kill it under warrenty of course. Not some random fake thing, because they are already pretty much dead from mining.

Warranty only covers the card when you braking it in normal usage scenario. If you are deliberately trying to break the card then that is not a normal usage scenario.

It is fraud.