Is my benchmark kinda low ?

NUSURIA

Hey guys !

I realised that my perf on certain games are kinda low... For exemple on Minecraft, League of Legends, FFXIV stuff like that.

And my friend told me to do a benchmark on 3dmark and post them here.

Tbh I don't understand much on thoses thing. I don't know if they are good or not.

If they are low how to fix it to have better perf in my loved games.

For context my PC has :

CPU : i7 11700KF

GPU : RTX 3080

RAM : 64Go

SSD NVME

PS : 1000W

If you need more info i would gladly tell you !

result.3dmark-result result.3dmark-resultd.3dmark-result

can you please post a screenshot instead of us having to download and open a file?

16 minutes ago, WereCat said:

can you please post a screenshot instead of us having to download and open a file?

sure !

Sorry for that

imfdsfsdage.png

imagfdsfsdfsde.png

Looks like both your CPU and GPU are slightly underperforming. GPU clocks seems to behave fine so it's possible your DRAM is either tuned wrong or runs very slow which would in turn mainly affect your CPU perf.

Just now, WereCat said:

Looks like both your CPU and GPU are slightly underperforming. GPU clocks seems to behave fine so it's possible your DRAM is either tuned wrong or runs very slow which would in turn mainly affect your CPU perf.

hmmm ok. Do you know how to check if my DRAM is tuned wrong ?

I already have XMP enabled and putted in the right slots.

1 minute ago, NUSURIA said:

hmmm ok. Do you know how to check if my DRAM is tuned wrong ?

I already have XMP enabled and putted in the right slots.

Get ASUS MemTweakIt and post a screenshot. I don't have much experience with Intel memory overclocking but most of the timings should behave simillarily to Ryzen so I may at least be able to see if some of the timings are completely out of whack and causing issues with performance.

@NUSURIAaditionaly you can run something like Cinebench R15 or R23 and compare with others. Memory has little impact on Cinebench scores so if your score is quite a bit lower it's most likely CPU underperforming either due to power constraints or temperature.

46 minutes ago, WereCat said:

@NUSURIAaditionaly you can run something like Cinebench R15 or R23 and compare with others. Memory has little impact on Cinebench scores so if your score is quite a bit lower it's most likely CPU underperforming either due to power constraints or temperature.

image.thumb.png.838e8ee5271e6bda43ecc6240c668844.png

Here is my cinebench.

And i don't find where can I download ASUS MemTweakIt 😞

2 minutes ago, NUSURIA said:

image.thumb.png.838e8ee5271e6bda43ecc6240c668844.png

Here is my cinebench.

And i don't find where can I download ASUS MemTweakIt 😞

Like i have downloaded it but for some reason this is what i get when i lunch it.image.png.ffb9d3d9ea52a85a8ab23a5e0452ea1b.png

54 minutes ago, NUSURIA said:

Like i have downloaded it but for some reason this is what i get when i lunch it.image.png.ffb9d3d9ea52a85a8ab23a5e0452ea1b.png

Sorry I was away.

You tested GPU in Cinebench instead of your CPU.

I also have issues finding the MemTweakIt... seems like it was removed from the ASUS website? I found this one but not sure if that's legit.

https://memtweakit.software.informer.com

You can also try some of the ones here but I don't know if you need a particular motherboard for them to work....

https://community.hwbot.org/topic/209738-z690-bios-and-tools/

Otherwise just check in BIOS.

2 minutes ago, WereCat said:

Sorry I was away.

You tested GPU in Cinebench instead of your CPU.

I also have issues finding the MemTweakIt... seems like it was removed from the ASUS website? I found this one but not sure if that's legit.

https://memtweakit.software.informer.com

You can also try some of the ones here but I don't know if you need a particular motherboard for them to work....

https://community.hwbot.org/topic/209738-z690-bios-and-tools/

Otherwise just check in BIOS.

All good !

Ok my bad i'm doing another one rn !

Hmmm ok, i'll see what you gave me.

21 minutes ago, NUSURIA said:

All good !

Ok my bad i'm doing another one rn !

Hmmm ok, i'll see what you gave me.

image.thumb.png.31883013d5691d8463d6c14aa0a62872.png

Here is the CPU MULTICORE one.

As for memtweakit, this is where I downloaded it. And it does create me an error.

I'll check on BIOS i think. But i don't know where. I never really looked into it since it's hard and sensitive stuff and I don't want to create problem you know.

2 hours ago, NUSURIA said:

image.thumb.png.31883013d5691d8463d6c14aa0a62872.png

Here is the CPU MULTICORE one.

As for memtweakit, this is where I downloaded it. And it does create me an error.

I'll check on BIOS i think. But i don't know where. I never really looked into it since it's hard and sensitive stuff and I don't want to create problem you know.

CPU seems all right. People get around 806 points and CB has some variation in scores so it depends, this is close enough. I'd suspect your RAM is the limiting factor then but if you're not comfortable and don't know how to navigate the BIOS then theres not much I can really help with as RAM tuning can lead to some weird issues if not tested correctly for stability.

And stability testing for RAM takes at the very least hours and sometimes days depending on what you're trying to achieve.

At the very least update BIOS to the latest version and maybe things will improve if you're on something really old. (if you're comfortable with that).

20 minutes ago, WereCat said:

CPU seems all right. People get around 806 points and CB has some variation in scores so it depends, this is close enough. I'd suspect your RAM is the limiting factor then but if you're not comfortable and don't know how to navigate the BIOS then theres not much I can really help with as RAM tuning can lead to some weird issues if not tested correctly for stability.

And stability testing for RAM takes at the very least hours and sometimes days depending on what you're trying to achieve.

At the very least update BIOS to the latest version and maybe things will improve if you're on something really old. (if you're comfortable with that).

ok sure ! Thank you for the time you took.

Yep I already updated my BIOS in the past so that would be ok for me to do so !

thank you so much !