My pc broke I think and I need help(I’m broke)

My pc is broken, the keyboard and mouse don’t turn on and the hdmi is not working so I can’t even use my pc anymore can some please help me

when you attempt to turn it on, do any fans spin up? are there any error codes or LEDs on the motherboard to give you a clue what may be wrong? we will need more info to help you

2 fans aren’t spinning, can’t tell if there’s a led on the motherboard 

This is a pretty generic issue and will probably be hard to diagnose here. You will likely need to try many things. When did this happen and can you think of anything that could have caused it? What type of computer is this?

Here are some general tips

-Do a full shutdown: turn off the pc, remove the power cable to the PSU and hold the power button to fully drain the power from everything.

-Try resetting the CMOS

-Try reinstalling the CPU,Ram,GPU, storage drives and power cables. If any of these are faulty it can cause boot issues. 

-If you have a intergraded graphics try using those instead of your graphics card by plugging the HDMI into the motherboard not the GPU. 

-If you have any spare parts try swapping them. 

1 minute ago, Catman7323 said:

red led

diagnostic LED already start pointing to the issue, some are labeled or the color corresponds to something, the correlation can be found in either manual or online for specific brand of Motherboard

Note: Users receive notifications after Mentions & Quotes. 

Feel free to ask any questions regarding my comments/build lists. I know a lot about PCs but not everything.

PC:

Ryzen 5 5600 |16GB DDR4 3200Mhz | B450 | GTX 1080 ti

PCs I used before:

Pentium G4500 | 4GB/8GB DDR4 2133Mhz | H110 | GTX 1050

Ryzen 3 1200 3,5Ghz / OC:4Ghz | 8GB DDR4 2133Mhz / 16GB 3200Mhz | B450 | GTX 1050

Ryzen 3 1200 3,5Ghz | 16GB 3200Mhz | B450 | GTX 1080 ti

1 minute ago, LeapFrogMasterRace said:

This is a pretty generic issue and will probably be hard to diagnose here. You will likely need to try many things. When did this happen and can you think of anything that could have caused it? What type of computer is this?

Here are some general tips

-Do a full shutdown: turn off the pc, remove the power cable to the PSU and hold the power button to fully drain the power from everything.

-Try resetting the CMOS

-Try reinstalling the CPU,Ram,GPU, storage drives and power cables. If any of these are faulty it can cause boot issues. 

-If you have a intergraded graphics try using those instead of your graphics card by plugging the HDMI into the motherboard not the GPU. 

-If you have any spare parts try swapping them. 

I’ll try but I don’t know half of what this shit is but I think I can figure it out

your fans are all lit up, so your PC is at least somewhat turning on. you need to try and see if that LED is labled with anything, in addition to the steps laid out by the others. will probably be easier with the side panel off so you can see clearly and get closer.

1 minute ago, podkall said:

diagnostic LED already start pointing to the issue, some are labeled or the color corresponds to something, the correlation can be found in either manual or online for specific brand of Motherboard

I’ll try to find the manual, 1 sec

15 minutes ago, Catman7323 said:

I’ll try to find the manual, 1 sec

you can see if it says anything near the LEDs, if there's multiple, they should be labled DRAM, CPU, VGA and BOOT

Note: Users receive notifications after Mentions & Quotes. 

Feel free to ask any questions regarding my comments/build lists. I know a lot about PCs but not everything.

PC:

Ryzen 5 5600 |16GB DDR4 3200Mhz | B450 | GTX 1080 ti

PCs I used before:

Pentium G4500 | 4GB/8GB DDR4 2133Mhz | H110 | GTX 1050

Ryzen 3 1200 3,5Ghz / OC:4Ghz | 8GB DDR4 2133Mhz / 16GB 3200Mhz | B450 | GTX 1050

Ryzen 3 1200 3,5Ghz | 16GB 3200Mhz | B450 | GTX 1080 ti

Let me try to find it online

19 minutes ago, matt0725 said:

your fans are all lit up, so your PC is at least somewhat turning on. you need to try and see if that LED is labled with anything, in addition to the steps laid out by the others. will probably be easier with the side panel off so you can see clearly and get closer.

Ok

There’s 2 red leds that corresponds to cpu and dram that are on

Remove the RAM sticks, pop the small battery that should be near the lower right corner of your mobo, and do the power cycle trick mentionned by @LeapFrogMasterRace. Then put the battery back, insert only one RAM stick, and try booting up again.

Just now, Aleph256 said:

Remove the RAM sticks, pop the small battery that should be near the lower right corner of your mobo, and do the power cycle trick mentionned by @LeapFrogMasterRace. Then put the battery back, insert only one RAM stick, and try booting up again.

Uhhh okay…

1 minute ago, Catman7323 said:

Uhhh okay…

What battery? I don’t see a battery.

2 minutes ago, Catman7323 said:

What battery? I don’t see a battery.

Its a silver or black battery. It looks like this.

Remove it for 5 minutes, put it back in and try start the PC again.

cmos.webp.cd80976f1fe5b6495a56363281e20eb3.webp

3 minutes ago, Catman7323 said:

This?

No. its usually under the graphics card.  It might be hard to get to.

5 minutes ago, Hinjima said:

No. its usually under the graphics card.  It might be hard to get to.

Oh, ok well then I am calling my dad