Please guys help me asap i need to back up my phone

Marcii

Long story short i had a charing port replacement on my a71 cuz it was not working, i was about buy a new phone in april (cuz its my bday) and I just plugged my phone in to charge and it doesnt charge, ive tried to restart it and stuff but that not working. I NEED TO BACK UP EVERYTHING TO MY PC cuz im not going to pay for another charginr replacent. is there any way I can clone my phone to my pc? I have a ton of important stuff and I dont want to lose it. Please, if you have any idea share it with me cuz im panicking as hard aas once could! Im trembling

Marci

how am i going to back everytihng up if my connector isnt working??? XDDDDD IMDEAD

Marci

sync contacts to google account and backup important files to google drive. if it has an sd card move everything you can to that. keep the screen brightness down

So the device doesn't power, nor does it respond when anything is plugged into the USB-C you are shit out of luck. From what I can see FPC issues are common on A-Series. You are either stuck with a repair bill or lose the data. 

In the future, remember to always backup your data so you don't lose this. Prevention is better than any solution.

ask me about my homelab

on a personal quest convincing the general public to return to the glory that is 12" laptops.

cheap and easy cable management is my fetish.