There is display to screen but tearing

Jackousto

MSI GTX 670 Power Edition Twin Frozr IV 2 GB is the card I have

But 2 days ago it was working fine and then all of a sudden it just stopped and its like something has happened to the driver as its tearing and doesn't show the resolution it was showing before?

It's frowned upon to double post so quickly
Sounds like a dying card. It *might* just need a vBIOS flash, but at this point, you really need to look at a replacement

What are the specs of the rest of the system? What are you trying to use it for? 

5950X/3080Ti primary rig  |  1920X/1070Ti Unraid for dockers  |  200TB TrueNAS w/ 1:1 backup

Only option for drivers is to use DDU to remove the old ones and then install the newest available for your card. Nvidia should still have the drivers available but keep in mind they're going to be a few years old as the 600 series cards haven't been supported in quite awhile.

If that doesn't work it could be your cable, if you have another one handy I'd try that.

But with a card this old, you're most likely looking at failure. If the drivers or cable don't work I'd look into replacing that GPU.

Main Desktop: CPU - i9-14900k | Mobo - Gigabyte Z690 Aorus Elite AX DDR4 | GPU - ASUS TUF Gaming OC RTX 4090 RAM - Corsair Vengeance Pro RGB 64GB 3600mhz | AIO - H150i Pro XT | PSU - Corsair RM1000X | Case - Phanteks P500A Digital - White | Storage - Samsung 970 Pro M.2 NVME SSD 512GB / Sabrent Rocket 1TB Nvme / Samsung 860 Evo Pro 500GB / Samsung 970 EVO Plus 2tb Nvme / Samsung 870 QVO 4TB  |

TV Streaming PC: Intel Nuc CPU - i7 8th Gen | RAM - 16GB DDR4 2666mhz | Storage - 256GB WD Black M.2 NVME SSD |

Phone: Samsung Galaxy Z Fold 4 - Phantom Black 512GB |

Okay I will look more into that thanks,when I try use the nvidia control panel it says "you are not currently using a display a display attached to a nvidia gpu", I am also sorry for double posting 

1 hour ago, Jackousto said:

Okay I will look more into that thanks,when I try use the nvidia control panel it says "you are not currently using a display a display attached to a nvidia gpu", I am also sorry for double posting 

Wait, is your display plugged into the GPU? or the motherboard?

5950X/3080Ti primary rig  |  1920X/1070Ti Unraid for dockers  |  200TB TrueNAS w/ 1:1 backup

It's plugged into the gpu like it always has been 

So I tried ddu it still turned up the same, or the screen was blurry, but I also tried a new cable and also another monitor but still remained the same, its just strange how it all of sudden happened without doing anything