I have a strange issue with my gpu, can anyone help?

remo233

I have problems with fps drops on my rtx 4070 super and installing the nvidia drivers again resolves the issue. I am regularly having to install the drivers, not sure why. I have used ddu but it made no difference. Any suggestions would be appreciated. I did recently use regisrty scannow command and it found corrupted registry entries which it fixed. I have reinstalled the drivers again, will see if this fixes the issue.

Let us know, but this sort of issue is hard to diagnose without some kind of logs

>> Please consider tagging me (with a @) or quoting my reply so I can more easily get back at you! <<

Always happy to help!! 馃

On 4/10/2024 at 12:13 AM, Catzzye said:

Let us know, but this sort of issue is hard to diagnose without some kind of logs

I sent back the card. So much hassle, what is the point. Went back to my trusted 3060ti. Will order a gigabyte 4070 super card when I get a refund. Not going to buy an asus card again

On 4/13/2024 at 1:39 AM, remo233 said:

I sent back the card. So much hassle, what is the point. Went back to my trusted 3060ti. Will order a gigabyte 4070 super card when I get a refund. Not going to buy an asus card again

Ahh I see. That's fair tho usually Asus doesn't make bad cards, it's more of a it can happen to anyone, but yea I get ya

>> Please consider tagging me (with a @) or quoting my reply so I can more easily get back at you! <<

Always happy to help!! 馃