Your experience with Windows store mobile games

kasdashd

I've tried a number of mobile games on PC downloaded from the windows store, and many of them are so terrible.

Many of them are running at a max of 60fps, some can't even reach that, the frametimes are terrible, and cpu single core utilization is very high.

Games like Extreme landings pro and beach buggy racing are really good, but farming games, bloons games, and candy crush games aren't.

What mobile games from the Windows store have you found work the best, from a technical POV, and which are the worst?

23 minutes ago, kasdashd said:

bloons games,

i mean, why even run the mobile versions of thees? afaik all of them have desktop version

I could use some help with this!

please, pm me if you would like to contribute to my gpu bios database (includes overclocking bios, stock bios, and upgrades to gpus via modding)

Bios database

My beautiful, but not that powerful, main PC:

prior build:

Spoiler

On 4/9/2024 at 4:36 PM, Helpful Tech Witch said:

i mean, why even run the mobile versions of thees? afaik all of them have desktop version

Not relevant to my question, but maybe cause your PC might be faster, it has a bigger screen, better speakers, you can run the game beyond 60fps, if the games were made corretly for PC with uncapped fps support, you can play at 4K or even 8K resolutoin, if you connect it to your 8K TV, and I could go on. But if the games are available on PC, lots of people will play them, which is why they should work perfectly, even if most people won't notice all the issues I've noticed.

20 minutes ago, kasdashd said:

Not relevant to my question, but maybe cause your PC might be faster, it has a bigger screen, better speakers, you can run the game beyond 60fps, if the games were made corretly for PC with uncapped fps support, you can play at 4K or even 8K resolutoin, if you connect it to your 8K TV, and I could go on. But if the games are available on PC, lots of people will play them, which is why they should work perfectly, even if most people won't notice all the issues I've noticed.

? im confused. Bloons td games are available on pc, you dont have to play the crappy, half baked mobile ports

please, pm me if you would like to contribute to my gpu bios database (includes overclocking bios, stock bios, and upgrades to gpus via modding)

Bios database

prior build:

Spoiler

On 4/10/2024 at 11:34 PM, Helpful Tech Witch said:

? im confused. Bloons td games are available on pc, you dont have to play the crappy, half baked mobile ports

Have you tried running the msi afterburner performance overlay while running the bloons games on PC? I have, and only BTD6 works optimally, the other games are limited to 60fps, regardless if it's the steam or windows store version, and that's not good enough on PC.

11 minutes ago, kasdashd said:

Have you tried running the msi afterburner performance overlay while running the bloons games on PC? I have, and only BTD6 works optimally, the other games are limited to 60fps, regardless if it's the steam or windows store version, and that's not good enough on PC.

plenty of pc games are locked to 60fps, Celeste comes to mind

Bios database

prior build:

Spoiler

On 4/12/2024 at 7:30 PM, Helpful Tech Witch said:

plenty of pc games are locked to 60fps, Celeste comes to mind

I know they are locked to 60fps, but I want to have the option to play them at uncapped fps, 1000's if possible, cause that's how modern native PC games are designed, and I want that freedom on PC, compared to the limited and locked mobile and console 30, 60, or 120fps experience.