Upgrading my platform, any good budget 500gb nvme drives?

aren332

got a 4790k paired with a good 500gb sata ssd, upgrading to a 5600 + b550 mobo, since the board has an nvme slot with a heatsink and everything, Its like being left out if I use my sata ssd. Any budget 500gb nvme drives? Im fine with slightly used, I care about speed and reliability

21 minutes ago, SImoHayha said:

You should get some 1TB NVME

FTFY. at 500GB class SATA price fully clashes with nvme instead of trailing or passing above like in 1TB class. Keep the SATA drive, that A60 (and the similarly priced Team MP33) would be my barest of minimum option.

Press quote to get a response from someone! | Check people's edited posts! | Be specific! | Trans Rights

I am human. I'm scared of the dark, and I get toothaches. My name is Frill. Don't pretend not to see me. I was born from the two of you.

24 minutes ago, SImoHayha said:

You can get some 1TB NVME drives. Just get any really...it's NVME it's gonna be quite fast regardless.

https://pcpartpicker.com/product/7tCFf7/silicon-power-a60-1-tb-m2-2280-nvme-solid-state-drive-sp001tbp34a60m28

I rather have a faster 500gb nvme than a slower 1tb nvme since I already have a 4tb hdd