Galaxy A05 freezing

Go to solution Solved by Likwid,
14 hours ago, FrankLessilis said:

Is there any way to fix it before returning it?

Can't think of any way that wouldn't void warranty (unlocking bootloader), well you can try to reset factory settings.

I bought a brand new A05 from the authorised dealer from our country,it is only a couple of months old.

Often when I watch it shorts,the phone freezes,the videos keep on playing but I cannot interact with the screen,it is as if the controls and frozen.

The touch don't work.If I power off and power on the phone,it would work again.It is really frustrating cause I only bought it a couple months ago(2 months)

It is really annoying. 

When I unlock my phone using face id,often it freezes,same scenario like the yr shorts,I cannot open the phone or do anything.

What is the issue here,only things I've done it to extend the virtual memory to 6GB,and that is it.

I have only dropped it once  from about 15 inches,it has a protective case and tempered glass,nothing happened. 

Help would be greatly appreciated as this is my primary phone

2 hours ago, FrankLessilis said:

I bought a brand new A05 from the authorised dealer from our country,it is only a couple of months old.

Often when I watch it shorts,the phone freezes,the videos keep on playing but I cannot interact with the screen,it is as if the controls and frozen.

The touch don't work.If I power off and power on the phone,it would work again.It is really frustrating cause I only bought it a couple months ago(2 months)

It is really annoying. 

When I unlock my phone using face id,often it freezes,same scenario like the yr shorts,I cannot open the phone or do anything.

What is the issue here,only things I've done it to extend the virtual memory to 6GB,and that is it.

I have only dropped it once  from about 15 inches,it has a protective case and tempered glass,nothing happened. 

Help would be greatly appreciated as this is my primary phone

Return phone under warranty, show them the problem and write it down in report.

Tip: used 2-3 year old flagships are still a lot faster than new super phones and cost the same.

11 hours ago, Likwid said:

Return phone under warranty, show them the problem and write it down in report.

Tip: used 2-3 year old flagships are still a lot faster than new super phones and cost the same.

14 hours ago, FrankLessilis said:

Can't think of any way that wouldn't void warranty (unlocking bootloader), well you can try to reset factory settings.