My PC is making a ticking (dud) sound

My PC is making a ticking (dud) sound every ~5sec and I suspect it may be one of my hdd. However, I ran Windows error checking on that disk and found nothing wrong. The strangest thing is that that ticking sound is completely gone after utilizing that hdd. Be it playing a video or copy and pasting files.

But when the disk is under 100% load, on top of the disk sound, it also has like a radio "tzzzzz" sound with it. But only under heavy load.

Below is a short clip I recorded that has "dud" sound, maybe don't use headphones to listen to it.

https://youtube.com/shorts/8KKgTfQkM3w?si=_gfoHjR1jHHvaHwE

What model is it? It might be the head parking.

1 hour ago, Tetras said:

What model is it? It might be the head parking.

its MG04ACA400N , btw it came back after like 20 mins later, and then gone again after like 5mins

1 minute ago, RJ56Hours said:

its MG04ACA400N , btw it came back after like 20 mins later, and then gone again after like 5mins

what's a head parking anyways

2 hours ago, RJ56Hours said:

what's a head parking anyways

It is the drive moving the actuator heads to a designated landing area to avoid damaging the platters / heads..  below the heads are parked on their landing zone.   Some older drives the heads park up by the spindle in as designated empty area of the platters.

image.thumb.jpeg.df63e473e52ef20dd2e416db0573762e.jpeg

10 hours ago, atarione said:

It is the drive moving the actuator heads to a designated landing area to avoid damaging the platters / heads..  below the heads are parked on their landing zone.   Some older drives the heads park up by the spindle in as designated empty area of the platters.

image.thumb.jpeg.df63e473e52ef20dd2e416db0573762e.jpeg

I'm educated, so this is more or less normal?

3 minutes ago, RJ56Hours said:

I'm educated, so this is more or less normal?

every 5 seconds... no not really... The drive is probably about to die honestly.    If it was me I would make sure I had backups of anything I wanted from that drive and /or get a replacement drive sooner the better.   If the drive is being accessed you may hear activity from it, or if it is going back to standby (parking), but if it is just sitting idle and it is making that kind of noise it  is probably not super happy/ healthy.