No POST after boot failure. X670E

Hello, I think my new Gigabyte Aorus Pro X X670E board is bricked. I built it just less then 30 days ago. I was changing some memory settings and tried saving and rebooting only to be greeted by a post failure. As soon as I restarted the system there has been no life on the motherboard and has been constant since. The only thing that lights up is a red CPU debug light and fans spin but no other RGB on fans or motherboard illuminates.

Things I have done to troubleshoot include: jumping and resetting cmos, changed the cmos battery, removed gpu, re-installed motherboard, removed and tested ram, attempted flashing motherboard with QFLASH + with 2.0 USB with latest bios revision named gigabyte.bin. 

Nada on anything. I'm kind of at a loss now and it's very disappointing since I never had this kind of issue on my previous Gigabyte Z490 Aorus Master motherboard.

Any recommendations would be appreciated. I purchased this new platform on NewEgg US if anyone's wondering.

Specs:
Ryzen 7 7800X3D
Corsair H150i Elite Cappelix XT 360mm AIO
G.SKILL Trident Z5 Neo Series 48GB (2x24) 6400MHz CL32 
Gigabyte Aorus Pro X X670E
EVGA GT 1000W Gold Modular
Fractal Torrent

Gigabyte's AM5 boards (at least some of them on some BIOS revisions) have a bug where the clear CMOS only works if you if the PSU is off, so if you have the PSU on, or aren't waiting long enough for the PSU's caps to fully discharge, it will not clear CMOS. I'd give that a shot before declaring that the board is dead and trying to RMA it. 

I have tried clearing CMOS after discharging power from system as well it's appears to be completely dead. ARGB fans don't illuminate at all

Just RMA'D both cpu and motherboard with Newegg. I've concluded the motherboard fried the cpu.