Parts to Fix Razer Hyperspeed Dongles?

Armadillito

Does anyone know or have a suggestion for how to find the capacitors that fall off razer hyperspeed dongles, causing them to cease working? (Might sticking on any little capacitor that fits do the job well enough?) I have one such failed dongle (and a good one I'd rather not risk breaking) and would like to have a go at fixing it so I can use it with the perfectly good mouse it corresponds to. I understand this might be a lost cause but the dongle will otherwise go in the bin and the mouse only be used wired, and kept as a spare to pair to my one working dongle should the warranty-replacement mouse ever fail.

Ideas for preventing this failure mode would also be welcome - these dongles get a pretty easy life in the side of my laptop, well away from the exhaust vents and not getting bashed around significantly.

Image posted by user flowgeoVividAmber286 on Razer insider forums that illustrates this issue. Thread linked below.

da29ea5c-a550-4f5c-8456-8d6ae20d523e.jpg

https://insider.razer.com/razer-support-45/razer-basilisk-x-hyperspeed-2-4ghz-dongle-does-not-working-45448