AI video editor for this?

Does anyone know a video editor that will do the following?
1) Be able to feed it footage from different video files and add some cuts and transitions and put together a 3 minute video

2) Automatically detect subtitles and add them for sing along lyrics type video

If anyone knows a software that can do this please let me know. I know AI is doing some crazy thing nowadays so I think this should be possible. Much appreciated.

As in just an automatic video editor that you feed clips and it makes a video for you?
Basically every video editor has been able to do this for many years. iMovie and Windows' built-in video editor can do it, Microsoft Clipchamp can do it, hell, Windows Movie Maker can do this. Movavi and VideoPad are two paid options I've used.

For subtitles, there are subtitling softwares and plugins. PowerDirector is a classic, Davinci Resolve has this feature too, and Kapwing actually has """AI""" subtitling.

BTW none of these features require AI. Half of the things branded "AI" are just an existing algorithm with a new bow on top to play into the current hot trend.

4 hours ago, da na said:

As in just an automatic video editor that you feed clips and it makes a video for you?
Basically every video editor has been able to do this for many years. iMovie and Windows' built-in video editor can do it, Microsoft Clipchamp can do it, hell, Windows Movie Maker can do this. Movavi and VideoPad are two paid options I've used.

For subtitles, there are subtitling softwares and plugins. PowerDirector is a classic, Davinci Resolve has this feature too, and Kapwing actually has """AI""" subtitling.

BTW none of these features require AI. Half of the things branded "AI" are just an existing algorithm with a new bow on top to play into the current hot trend.

Basically I would like that the captions are automatically generated but also highlight the word that is being said by having a different color and bigger size.

The video would be just the cuts of different raw sources, then have it whatever parts are considered interesting and cut them and put them together with transitions.

Anyone knows which software will have this specific animation? I just dont want to buy something and then have it not have exactly what I needed.

On 4/5/2024 at 11:01 PM, da na said:

Could you plz answer if you can do this for free with these softwares (which ones) or you need to buy them in order to access these features?

I was also looking at Clipchamp and looks like they removed the video editor

Why would they do that? wtf

W

2 minutes ago, MS-DOS said:

Could you plz answer if you can do this for free with these softwares (which ones) or you need to buy them in order to access these features?

I was also looking at Clipchamp and looks like they removed the video editor

Why would they do that? wtf

W

Nice. Classic Windows move, taking away features people use.

Davinci Resolve and Clipchamp are free. Clipchamp would probably be the easiest to get into.

14 minutes ago, da na said:

Nice. Classic Windows move, taking away features people use.

Davinci Resolve and Clipchamp are free. Clipchamp would probably be the easiest to get into.

Yeah but my point is, these have paid plans, so a lot of stuff is often blocked unless you pay.

1 hour ago, da na said:

(As in, the feature is free IIRC.)

I have found an example video that has the transitions im looking for just to get the idea.

You know these transitions that go from side to side and it's always in some movement and it goes with the beat. So the idea would be. You get a serious of different footages on a consistent theme (in this case, footage of the xQc dude from different videos) and then the AI makes a video automatically, putting the different cuts together with the transitions and get the lyrics in there. Is this too much to ask for AI? Im not sure if that was generated with AI, I think it refers to the voice, but im not sure if the video was automated or manually edited the old school way.

21 minutes ago, MS-DOS said:

I have found an example video that has the transitions im looking for just to get the idea.

You know these transitions that go from side to side and it's always in some movement and it goes with the beat. So the idea would be. You get a serious of different footages on a consistent theme (in this case, footage of the xQc dude from different videos) and then the AI makes a video automatically, putting the different cuts together with the transitions and get the lyrics in there. Is this too much to ask for AI? Im not sure if that was generated with AI, I think it refers to the voice, but im not sure if the video was automated or manually edited the old school way.

To do something like that would require some degree of human input, you couldn't just dump the clips in and expect AI to do it - not a free AI, that is. I'm sure there is some $39.99/month subscription based AI video editor that'd do it...

On 4/7/2024 at 4:08 AM, da na said:

To do something like that would require some degree of human input, you couldn't just dump the clips in and expect AI to do it - not a free AI, that is. I'm sure there is some $39.99/month subscription based AI video editor that'd do it...

I have downloaded capcut for the captions, it failed to detect the lyrics on one song, on the other half of them were missing. The automatic highlighting of the word being spoken is also not very accurate and I don't see a way to manually tweak it. I've also seen that capcut may be chinese spyware so I need an alternative.