Question about Audio Channels

Go to solution Solved by LAwLz,

What do you mean by "separate Bluetooth channels"? 

Are you talking about a Bluetooth headset that can connect to multiple devices at the same time? If so, then no, your work wouldn't be able to listen in on the audio your phone sends out even though it's being sent out through a headset that is also connected to your work PC. 

But i am not sure why you're worried about your employer listening in on your audio to begin with. Even if it's a work computer I have a very hard time imagining that someone would listen to the audio being sent out. Management software for work places doesn't really work like that. Most of them works by looking at what software is running on the PC, which sites are being visited and so on. Rarely if ever will they actually record the audio generated by the PC. Your IT probably don't care about that at all. 

Hello, I have a random, weird question. I have a Corsair virtuoso XT. I can be on separate Bluetooth channels and still receive audio in both at the same time. My question is if the computer is a work computer that is sometimes monitored would they be able to hear the audio coming from the other channel not connect to the work computer? Just a random thought I was curious about.

Are you talking about a Bluetooth headset that can connect to multiple devices at the same time? If so, then no, your work wouldn't be able to listen in on the audio your phone sends out even though it's being sent out through a headset that is also connected to your work PC. 

But i am not sure why you're worried about your employer listening in on your audio to begin with. Even if it's a work computer I have a very hard time imagining that someone would listen to the audio being sent out. Management software for work places doesn't really work like that. Most of them works by looking at what software is running on the PC, which sites are being visited and so on. Rarely if ever will they actually record the audio generated by the PC. Your IT probably don't care about that at all. 

30 minutes ago, LAwLz said:

Cool thanks, and I am more talking about using it for my personal computer and work computer and I am just being precautious as not every youtube video may be business-appropriate I tend to watch only IT videos but sometimes even LTT can have some content that may not be work appropriate. I was waiting for someone to ask me why i was worried LOL thank you for atleast answering my question as well. appreciate it 

33 minutes ago, LAwLz said:

Also sometimes i take calls so I was curious if I was to be taking a call not that I would do this. but more for knowledge. So if I was taking a call and listening to a video would the call monitor people hear my audio from my personal device. So thats why I was curious