CPU: Ryzen 5 7600x

CPU Cooler: Thermalright Phantom Spirit 120 SE RGB

GPU: Asus Dual RTX 4070 Super

Ram: 32 GB (2x16) - ADATA XPG Lancer Blade RGB DDR5-6400 CL32

Motherboard: MSI B650m Project Zero - Micro ATX

Case: MSI Mag Pano M100R PZ

Storage: 4TB - Teamgroup MP34

Power Supply: Corsair RM850x (2021) 850 W 80+ Gold

I wanted to build a gaming pc after having only used laptops for the last several years.

I set myself a rough budget of $2000 CAD and threw this together.

The motherboard and case came as a bundle for a great price. 

It seems like the sweet spot for 1440p gaming. The 4070 super really pulls its weight.

I really like how the project zero motherboard looks with zero cables. It looks very clean in person (just don't ask me to take off the back panel 😅).

In person, the fans are white, but I couldn't capture it very well on camera, so it looks blue in the photos.

PC Build 2.jpg

PC Build 1.jpg

If anything, i'm glad to see people actually buying this stuff. What we need to see more of it and it become normalized. 

is this like my space pic were they try and make it seem like there hot but not?

im guessing the mb has cables at the back? cuse the pic dont show the mb....🤷‍♂️

but any looks good.

I have dyslexia plz be kind to me. dont like my post dont read it or respond thx

also i edit post alot because you no why...

Thrasher_565 hub links build logs

Corsair Lian Li Bykski Barrow thermaltake nzxt aquacomputer 5v argb pin out guide + argb info

5v device to 12v mb header

Odds and Sods Argb Rgb Links

11 hours ago, GuiltySpark_ said:

If anything, i'm glad to see people actually buying this stuff. What we need to see more of it and it become normalized. 

I'm going to buy into one of these as well when my system can no longer keep up. Hopefully this trend doesn't die out in the next few years before I can justify getting a new system.

I think case and cooler do injustice to the no cables design. Hides portions where you could usually see cables if they were there in the first place. Small AIO would make this far more visible.

Desktop: Ryzen 7 5800X3D - Kraken X62 Rev 2 - STRIX X470-I - 3600MHz 32GB Kingston Fury - 250GB 970 Evo boot - 2x 500GB 860 Evo - 1TB P3 - 4TB HDD - RX6800 - RMx 750 W 80+ Gold - Manta - Silent Wings Pro 4's enjoyer

SetupZowie XL2740 27.0" 240hz - Roccat Burt Pro Corsair K70 LUX browns - PC38X - Mackie CR5X's

Current build on PCPartPicker