I Rorgash, here by recommend to everyone of the Glorious PC Master Race to buy Corsair Air 540

Rorgash

I Rorgash, here by recommend to everyone of the Glorious PC Master Race to buy Corsair Air 540.

/signed Rorgash

/reasons for this recommendation is that its a case that most often does not come up for recommendation when people ask for opinions, and this i think is sad, its such a compact case while still giving you lots of room to build in.

Proud Member of the Glorious PC Master Race

I Rorgash, here by recommend to everyone of the Glorious PC Master Race to buy Corsair Air 540.

/signed Rorgash

/reasons for this recommendation is that its a case that most often does not come up for recommendation when people ask for opinions, and this i think is sad, its such a compact case while still giving you lots of room to build in.

Uhm ok.

its poor case from what i have heard ill just stick to my arch mimi when i get around to spending the money on it 

Specs

CPU: i5 4670k i won the silicon lottery Cooler: Corsair H100i w/ 2x Corsair SP120 quiet editions Mobo: ASUS Z97 SABERTOOTH MARK 1 Ram: Corsair Platnums 16gb (4x4gb) Storage: Samsun 840 evo 256gb and random hard drives GPU: EVGA acx 2.0 gtx 980 PSU: Corsair RM 850w Case: Fractal Arc Midi R2 windowed 

All hail Corsair 200r. hahahaha

Equality doesn't mean Justice.

it doesnt have filters for the PSU for starters, the second chamber is to small and terribly space inefficient, the hot swap bay at the bottom are useless because you'll still need to open the side panel and arent tool-less (if im not mistaken)

so yea, dont buy it, its trash

ITX Monster: CPU: I5 4690K GPU: MSI 970 4G Mobo: Asus Formula VI Impact RAM: Kingston 8 GB 1600MHz PSU: Corsair RM 650 SSD: Crucial MX100 512 GB HDD: laptop drive 1TB Keyboard: logitech G710+ Mouse: Steelseries Rival Monitor: LG IPS 23" Case: Corsair 250D Cooling: H100i

Mobile: Phone: Broken HTC One (M7) Totaly Broken OnePlus ONE Samsung S6 32GB  :wub:  Tablet: Google Nexus 7 2013 edition

I think it's a cool case, but it seems impractical. It's too large to work as a NAS, wouldn't work well on a desk and can't really work on the floor.

Normandy - Intel Core i5 3470, 8 GB Corsair Vengenace LP, EVGA GTX 960 SSC, Gigabyte GA-Z77M-D3H-MVP, WD Blue 1 TB, Seagate 320 GB (steam), Seagate 320 GB (experimental, second OS, etc), Windows 8.1 + Ubuntu 14.10

Garrus - HP Stream 11

'Such a compact case' you say? LOL..

it doesnt have filters for the PSU for starters, the second chamber is to small and terribly space inefficient, the hot swap bay at the bottom are useless because you'll still need to open the side panel and arent tool-less (if im not mistaken)

so yea, dont buy it, its trash

Filter is so easy to fix

If you use a non modular PSU there wont be a lot of space back there.

The 2 hot swap bays are tool-less and 2 thumb screws arent much for the side panel.

It's a massive box in an odd form factor so nope.

massive? i got a big tower on the floor that i havent moved yet.. its tiny :P and except for the width which even compared to a Prodigy isnt much wider, and its shorter from back to front due to moving the drive bays, height is lowered by moving the PSU aswell, its actually a lot smaller than i thought it would be.

massive? i got a big tower on the floor that i havent moved yet.. its tiny :P and except for the width which even compared to a Prodigy isnt much wider, and its shorter from back to front due to moving the drive bays, height is lowered by moving the PSU aswell, its actually a lot smaller than i thought it would be.

The width and the form factor is the problem that is why its not as popular as regular cases.

The width and the form factor is the problem that is why its not as popular as regular cases.

yea i can see the width being a issue, but i find that you get rid of everything to the back making for such a clean and easy to build in case makes it worth it, also cuts the entire PSU extra height of the case away, making it 10-15cm lower than normal standing cases, and the fact that you get a full side window without drive ways and 3.5 inch bays to cover with 10-15cm of metal i find it a much better design.

so for an extra 15cm ish you lose 10-15cm length and 10-15cm height, and SUPER easy cable management and, some say that the lack of space use in the back, and that they would want to place more drives, well velcro exists :P im probably going to mount another 2-3 HDD's in the back in the roof and floor and maybe on the sides as well :P

(ALL about cases are personal opinions and i know and understand this, but it wont stop me or YOU from defending ours :P so lets all be happy)