MSI Laptop shuts off without warning

My MSI Laptop (MSI Summit E13 Flip Evo A11MT-223) has been shutting off without warning, the battery is near full too. Not even a BSOD, just completely dies on me. To turn it back on, I have to plug it in, close it, open it and press the power button. This has happened 4 times within the last few hours and I don't understand why. It has only happened when I have it unplugged. I highly doubt it is overheating because I have the fans set to balanced mode, and it shut off without the laptop feeling hot at all or the fans even spinning. In windows 10 event viewer it says I have 4 critical events that happened in the last hour (it has crashed 4 times) Event ID 41, saying it has rebooted wihout cleanly shutting down first. Any ideas on what's wrong?? I updated windows and other drivers. Do I need to clean fans or something? I've had it for about a year and a half with on and off use. 

cleaning the fans is a good idea but it may be a bad battery or a soft ware issue event ID 41 can be fixed by reinstalling windows