XPG SPECTRIX DDR4 8 GB 3600MHZ D35G VS D50 ? is there any performance difference ?

I want to buy XPG SPECTRIX DDR4 8 GB 3600MHZ but i saw there is two model the D35G and the D50 but the D35G is cheaper ! what i wanna know : is there any performance differences ? both are CL16 , or is it only the way the it looks ? because i dont really care about looks !
I want to get it for my asus b450m-k prime mbo and Ryzen 5 2600x because i'm getting low fps because of my 12gb ram ( 8GB 3000MHZ XPG + 4GB RAM 2666MHZ (i'm not sure what brand ) )

8 minutes ago, hyrix7Q said:
I want to buy XPG SPECTRIX DDR4 8 GB 3600MHZ but i saw there is two model the D35G and the D50 but the D35G is cheaper ! what i wanna know : is there any performance differences ? both are CL16 , or is it only the way the it looks ? because i dont really care about looks !
I want to get it for my asus b450m-k prime mbo and Ryzen 5 2600x because i'm getting low fps because of my 12gb ram ( 8GB 3000MHZ XPG + 4GB RAM 2666MHZ (i'm not sure what brand ) )

You should get the exact same model (8GB) you already have, so it can run in dual channel perfectly. I also would upgrade the CPU to a 5600X3D or 5700X3D.

If the frequency and timings are the same, the performance will be the same. I'd suspect the only difference between the two is the heat spreaders. 

2600 is still a passable CPU if all you do is basics.

As to Spectrix, D35 and D50 might have different ICs all together.

After XPG Z1's, aka the original A-Data Samsung B-Die bins, most A-Data RAM have been mix juice. That happened years ago. Expect random ICs found on sticks, and not actually great RAM.