Windows stuttering and freeze incl mouse in Windows and Lockscreen with the typical graphics card drivers reset beep sound

Hi Guys,

I have a big problem. I have a freeze when I start the pc in the lockscreen in windows 11 pro so that windows hangs and the mouse too and as soon as I try to click you hear the typical beep sound. its the same sound when you reset the graphics card driver with the key combination Shift+ctrl+windowskey+b. After the beep sound, the mouse works again. i also often have windows hang, especially after startup. for example, i right-click and want to open the display settings and again windows and the mouse hang, but only briefly.

I also notice jerks/stuttering on 144hz and 240 hz when I scroll in steam or in chrome but only the first few scrolls after that it runs smoothly when I click somewhere else or refresh the page it happens again.

Of course it can also be the game and not the pc, but when I have stuttering ingame, the graphics card utilization goes down and up again and so does the fps.

At the moment in most games my gpu load fluctuates. when i watch videos with the same hardware i have and the respective game, the load in the video is actually always at 99 percent as it should be.
for me, it's usually between 99 and 90 (it really depends on the game) in alternation unless it's extremely jerky, in which case it's as described above. 

I think once I've fixed the problem with the beep sound (whatever it is) and the associated freeze and stuttering, everything else will work.

i really don't know what to do anymore i've tried everything and even friends of mine have tried bios settings, reinstalling windows, putting in a different graphics card and much more.
This pc is just a single bug. especially for this price I can't accept it for myself.

If you have any questions or suggestions, please let me know.

Lil update: when i am in windows normally and then do the reset with the key combination as described above and after the beep sound open the display settings everything also hangs. i don't understand why. i can repeat this over and over again and it always hangs.

My Hardware:
CPU: i9 13900k
GPU:Nvidia 4090 Suprim X

MB: Rog Maximus z790 Hero
Ram: 64 Gb Gskill 6400 MTS
PSU: 1000 W Be quit Titanium
Drive: 3x Sabrent M.2 nvme 2Tb
Cooler: AIO cooling 

Windows 11 Pro

Everything is up to date btw.

best regards

SurenoJoker