What should I do after getting this new monitor?

Flux Azreal

Hello! Recently my monitor broke, it's the AOC 24G2. It started off with not liking the HZ going higher than 60, not even in-game or the entire monitor will just black screen, then it started having weird artifacts and freezing (only the monitor is effected, remoting into the pc does not show these issues, connecting a different monitor makes these issues dissapear) I made sure it's not the cable, can't be the gpu (I hope it isn't! idk how to check, don't got a spare gpu) so I got an RMA on it and I'm getting shipped a new one (Model 24G2-B) I looked online and apparently AOC has switched the panel to a different version, people are saying it's not color accurate from the factory, I'm assuming this can be switched in Windows? I know theres color profiles and such, is there anything I have to do after I get it? Like download a profile or switch some settings in Windows or the monitor's ui? Or is there nothing I can do about it?

7 minutes ago, Flux Azreal said:

Hello! Recently my monitor broke, it's the AOC 24G2. It started off with not liking the HZ going higher than 60, not even in-game or the entire monitor will just black screen, then it started having weird artifacts and freezing (only the monitor is effected, remoting into the pc does not show these issues, connecting a different monitor makes these issues dissapear) I made sure it's not the cable, can't be the gpu (I hope it isn't! idk how to check, don't got a spare gpu) so I got an RMA on it and I'm getting shipped a new one (Model 24G2-B) I looked online and apparently AOC has switched the panel to a different version, people are saying it's not color accurate from the factory, I'm assuming this can be switched in Windows? I know theres color profiles and such, is there anything I have to do after I get it? Like download a profile or switch some settings in Windows or the monitor's ui? Or is there nothing I can do about it?

You can change the colours and brightness settings in the monitors menu 🙂
It will have different presets as well and you can adjust to your liking from there.

It might take a little time to get it to where you want it but then you just leave it there.

This is that monitors manual. Scroll down to page 13-20 and you can see what you can manually change in the monitors settings.

https://mmd-aoc2.oss-cn-hongkong.aliyuncs.com/Products/Monitors/G Line/G2/24G2/24G2_manual.pdf