What is the best value AM5 DDR5 ATX motherboard?

I want to upgrade to both AM5 and DDR5 but don't know what motherboard is best for value. I don't need bells and whistles like Wifi, Bluetooth, RGB, Ect. I really only need a decent amount of sata ports, and least 2 M.2/NVME ports. I don't have a massive budget and I already have to save for the RAM and CPU, so I ask you legendary LTT veiwers and users what the best value motherboard is that meets this criteria.

B650M-HDV/M.2. It has a fairly respectable VRM, 4 SATA ports (getting more than this is pretty rare on AM5 without an add in card), and 2 M.2 slots for only ~$120 US depending on where you buy it. The only "downside" that many people will see is that it only has 2 DIMM slots, but on DDR5 you shouldn't use those other two slots anyway if you care about performance so it's not that much of an issue. Plus it does come with an integrated IO shield, so that's a nice bonus. 

Granted, with sales and stuff near you, getting a different, similar quality board might make more sense, so where are you looking?