AM4 new non-gaming build

What do you think about the following components for a new non-gaming build?

AMD RYZEN 5 5600G 3.90GHZ 6-CORE WITH WRAITH STEALTH BOX
GIGABYTE A520 AORUS ELITE AM4
CORSAIR CMK16GX4M2Z3600C18 VENGEANCE LPX BLACK 16GB (2X8GB) DDR4 3600MHZ DUAL CHANNEL KIT

Should I expect any problems?

Just now, testcy said:

new non-gaming build?

like office work? or productivity?

1 minute ago, testcy said:

Should I expect any problems?

nope, how much is that A520? New B550's (with wifi too) can be had for cheap Gigabyte B550M DS3H AC Micro ATX AM4 Motherboard (B550M DS3H AC) - PCPartPicker

Message me on discord (bread8669) for more help 

Current parts list

CPU: R5 5600 CPU Cooler: Stock

Mobo: Asrock B550M-ITX/ac

RAM: Vengeance LPX 2x8GB 3200mhz Cl16

SSD: P5 Plus 500GB Secondary SSD: Kingston A400 960GB

GPU: MSI RTX 3060 Gaming X

Fans: 1x Noctua NF-P12 Redux, 1x Arctic P12, 1x Corsair LL120

PSU: NZXT SP-650M SFX-L PSU from H1

Monitor: Samsung WQHD 34 inch and 43 inch TV

Mouse: Logitech G203

Keyboard: Rii membrane keyboard

Damn this space can fit a 4090 (just kidding)

just buy an old 7th/8th gen sff, chuck an ssd in if there isnt one already, and chuck some ram in if <8gb, and done

if you want an actually valid new build with an actual advantage over those used ssf that cost a fraction of the price then you can buy a deskmini x300 and add the cpu rams cooler and ssd for a smaller than mini itx desktop

but now that i think about it youd be better off with something like the beelink ser6 or whatever those tiny mini pcs with mobile ryzens that are even smaller and much more power efficient than building off a barebones x300 and will definitely blow those old sff out of the water in both performance and most importantly power efficiency + much smaller form factor

just dont waste your time even building a new office pc as they provide no avdantage whatsoever over old used sff prebuilts, better off with those aformentioned old sff prebuilts which will be more than enough for office work

and if you want new you might aswell get a mini pc based on a ryzen laptop cpu that will outperform those old sff whilst consuming less power and being significantly smaller in size

7 minutes ago, testcy said:

Office work mostly. Is there a reason to choose B550 if I don't plan to replace the 5600G?

was mostly for the future but if not then you can stick with the a520

8 minutes ago, Somerandomtechyboi said:

just buy an old 7th/8th gen sff, chuck an ssd in if there isnt one already, and chuck some ram in if <8gb, and done

if you want an actually valid new build with an actual advantage over those used ssf that cost a fraction of the price then you can buy a deskmini x300 and add the cpu rams cooler and ssd for a smaller than mini itx desktop

but now that i think about it youd be better off with something like the beelink ser6 or whatever those tiny mini pcs with mobile ryzens that are even smaller and much more power efficient than building off a barebones x300 and will definitely blow those old sff out of the water in both performance and most importantly power efficiency + much smaller form factor

just dont waste your time even building a new office pc as they provide no avdantage whatsoever over old used sff prebuilts, better off with those aformentioned old sff prebuilts which will be more than enough for office work

and if you want new you might aswell get a mini pc based on a ryzen laptop cpu that will outperform those old sff whilst consuming less power and being significantly smaller in size

but this 👆 would be better for value

Message me on discord (bread8669) for more help 

Current parts list

CPU: R5 5600 CPU Cooler: Stock

Mobo: Asrock B550M-ITX/ac

RAM: Vengeance LPX 2x8GB 3200mhz Cl16

SSD: P5 Plus 500GB Secondary SSD: Kingston A400 960GB

GPU: MSI RTX 3060 Gaming X

Fans: 1x Noctua NF-P12 Redux, 1x Arctic P12, 1x Corsair LL120

PSU: NZXT SP-650M SFX-L PSU from H1

Monitor: Samsung WQHD 34 inch and 43 inch TV

Mouse: Logitech G203

Keyboard: Rii membrane keyboard

Damn this space can fit a 4090 (just kidding)

2 hours ago, Somerandomtechyboi said:

1 hour ago, filpo said:

was mostly for the future but if not then you can stick with the a520

but this 👆 would be better for value

I can only find 4th or maybe 6th gen for a reasonable price. Spending more for something newer would cost almost the same as the components above.