4K webcam

jdh009

What the go to 4k webcam these days? Logitech or are there other brands?

It doesn't need to have a microphone. Checked a few LTT video's but got no clue how to weight their opinion when the product itself is sponsored by the maker.  

https://tweakers.net/webcams/vergelijken/#filter:FY1BCoMwEEXv8tehRFNTyQG66yrL4kLi0AaihhhFKrl7J6vh8fhvLtDpwj7RZL9r3GDej7tUou-UGgT8clDK1VgK5LJfF5icdhKI44es_xFMIyVj8o5enjXDFsk9fciUOHhBd009xxg4j5bbENCNbjEUAf7XVz3XMZS8SbbzeDLoCqWUPw

Price: a few hundred max. Preferable above entry level quality (object build and image recorded).

32 minutes ago, jdh009 said:

What the go to 4k webcam these days? Logitech or are there other brands?

It doesn't need to have a microphone. Checked a few LTT video's but got no clue how to weight their opinion when the product itself is sponsored by the maker.  

https://tweakers.net/webcams/vergelijken/#filter:FY1BCoMwEEXv8tehRFNTyQG66yrL4kLi0AaihhhFKrl7J6vh8fhvLtDpwj7RZL9r3GDej7tUou-UGgT8clDK1VgK5LJfF5icdhKI44es_xFMIyVj8o5enjXDFsk9fciUOHhBd009xxg4j5bbENCNbjEUAf7XVz3XMZS8SbbzeDLoCqWUPw

Price: a few hundred max. Preferable above entry level quality (object build and image recorded).

Other options:

Razer Kiyo Pro Ultra

Elgato Facecam Pro

A 4K webcam in general is a bit of a waste of time as a lot of software won't even accept a 4K stream. 

14 minutes ago, GuiltySpark_ said:

Other options:

Razer Kiyo Pro Ultra

Elgato Facecam Pro

A 4K webcam in general is a bit of a waste of time as a lot of software won't even accept a 4K stream. 

Thanks for those options! Going to look into those. 

The software I use for work supports it (we have a use case for this), i also have the upload to push the mbits and i would guess that those 4K things still work on lower resolutions in other programs.  

A few hundred max? You're 20 away from the easy best - Insta360 Link.

| Remember to mark Solutions! | Quote Posts if you want a Reply! |
| Tell us everything! Budget? Currency? Country? Retailers? | Help us help You! |

4 hours ago, saintlouisbagels said:

A few hundred max? You're 20 away from the easy best - Insta360 Link.

To be honest, that seems like a really great option, it even has a gimmicky white board tracking function that could be useful for me.