Looking for a new laptop and what one should I go for?

So I have 2 in mind that are around £700 and in front of me now. The HP Victus 16-R0502sa 16.1 inch screen, or the MSI thin GF63 15.6 inch screen. The MSI has a 4050 and a 12450H (Better GPU but worse CPU) And the HP has a 3050 and a 13500H (better CPU but worse GPU). What would people recommend and is the extra half an inch in screen size noticeable? I want to use it for portable gaming and 3D modelling system for when I'm on the go. I don't need much more than what both are offering

Not sure about the other laptop, but the msi thin GF63 has terrible hinges that break easily, so don't get it

3 minutes ago, MiszS said:

Not sure about the other laptop, but the msi thin GF63 has terrible hinges that break easily, so don't get it

Thank you for saying that, all the reviews seem to be good but after a quick Google, I've seen a couple review of it. That makes me lean more towards HP

44 minutes ago, Winn said:

Thank you for saying that, all the reviews seem to be good but after a quick Google, I've seen a couple review of it. That makes me lean more towards HP

Hp also don't have the best hinges, just find a laptop you like, and watch a review for it to make sure

52 minutes ago, Winn said:

3D modelling

Go with the better CPU
Also, I've serviced both MSI and HP laptops and found HP to be more userfriendly in that regard. Haven't been in either of these models.

5950X/3080Ti primary rig  |  1920X/1070Ti Unraid for dockers  |  200TB TrueNAS w/ 1:1 backup