Can't find a way to delete an old Facebook account

So long story short I was browsing on Facebook and came across an old account of mine which was created back in 2014/15 don't exactly remember, before that, I don't even remember this account existed.

Now that this account has no use I decided to delete it but I don't remember the password or the phone number that was used, so I clicked on "forgotten password" and tried my phone number when that didn't work I tried phone numbers of all the family member still nothin I tried emails too but couldn't find a way to log back into that account.
Does anyone how I can delete the account without having direct access to it?

5 minutes ago, frontscript said:

Does anyone how I can delete the account without having direct access to it?

Sounds like a security risk if there was, so I'd bet there isn't

Remember to either quote or @mention others, so they are notified of your reply

I've had 2 zombie accounts for over 10 years. Once in a while I get a notification via email that someone logged into or tried to log into them from India or Thailand or whatever but since I can't log in I can't do anything about it.

7 hours ago, Eigenvektor said:

Sounds like a security risk if there was, so I'd bet there isn't

None of the phone numbers worked and emails too, I guess it could be

6 hours ago, Bitter said:

I've had 2 zombie accounts for over 10 years. Once in a while I get a notification via email that someone logged into or tried to log into them from India or Thailand or whatever but since I can't log in I can't do anything about it.

I can't get any notifications, So that's why I am still not sure if it's in someone else's control or not

17 hours ago, frontscript said:

I can't get any notifications, So that's why I am still not sure if it's in someone else's control or not

Yeah I think I unsubscribed from them all eventually, I haven't gotten one in a long time.

Realistically it's in their financial interests to keep even inactive accounts from being deleted. I'm sure that's why they make it a pain.