4k laser Projector within a budget in Italy. Any Tips?

Shogo_it

Hello friends,

I need your help with a difficult choice regarding a projector.
I'll explain in more detail.

I am part of an art association that manages an ancient salt warehouse (15th century) in Venice.
We are activists who participate in the life of the space totally voluntarily, and our association has been active now since way back in 2007.
Money and equipment have always been tight, but in the last year we have managed to save a little treasure to finally make a well-deserved upgrade to our projector.
Now we come to the tech tips. 😉

We need a 4k video projector, laser, with good color spectrum fidelity, and that can possibly fit within a budget of 1.5/2.5k euros.
At the moment our screen on which we project, has a size of about 400 cm in length, for a diagonal of approximately 180/190 inches. we will prefere to use a ceiling mount, so no laser tv or Ultra Short Throw.

Mainly the projector will be used for film projections, in very low light conditions ( the space can be easily darkened) or presentation or events with a little more light, but no sun light in the space.

obviously a more professional solution would have fulfilled our needs easily, but being a Nonprofit organization and living in one of the most beautiful, but unfortunately expensive cities in the world, there is not much left to invest in equipment.

also as a complication, not all models are available in Europe.
For example, I had my eye on the BenQ HT4550i, but it seems to be unavailable in italy at the moment.

so these are my choices of projectors available on the market ( and relatively off-the-shelf. I need it for an event in 1 month) :

Optoma UHZ66
LG CineBeam HU710PW

BenQ TK700STi

Hisense C1

what do you think? do you have any other suggestions, tips or solutions to offer?

I leave attached a photo of the space. If you need more data or details, please do not hesitate to ask!

Thank you in advance for your help!

Ciao
Davide

20231212_144403.jpg