Small horizontal lines/scanlines (?) on a laptop screen

Yeah I know there are a lot of questions about this type of issue but I checked everywhere and nobody seems to have the same issue as me.

So, I'm using DELL Inspirion 15 7559 from 2016 I believe. Today my screen got infested with thin, horizontal lines across whole screen, height and width wise. Those lines aren't any exact color - they seem like it's 50/50 darker and ligher lines... Or maybe half of them are darker and half of them is 'normal' brightness? I have no idea. They almost look like scan lines on CRT TV. 

No those arent black, green or whatever else. They seem to come up after few minutes of using the laptop - they arent there from the start.

Those lines seem to get worse, dissapear by themselves and re-appear all by random chance. 

Also. Sometimes, but not always, I do see those lines appear when my screen goes black if i don't use the laptop for a while, then those lines kinda 'fizz out' as the black screen of screen saver dissapears and wallpapaer appear.

It's first time using this forum for me, I will try attaching a photo/video of this. And no, they don't appear on screenshots.

IMG_20240311_195412.jpg