Hii my pc seems to be overheating.

blaker36
Go to solution Solved by Middcore,

120mm AIO is not adequate for a 9900k.  

I’ve replaced the thermal paste, and cleaned my fans/vent thing.

IMG_4323.jpeg

Hi, welcome to the forums.

You've posted this in the "custom loop and exotic cooling" subforum. What is the actual cooling configuration in your PC?

HWmonitor is no longer considered reliable. Have you verified these temps with other applications? 

Corps aren't your friends. "Bottleneck calculators" are BS. Only suckers buy based on brand. It's your PC, do what makes you happy.  If your build meets your needs, you don't need anyone else to "rate" it for you. And talking about being part of a "master race" is cringe. Watch this space for further truths people need to hear.

Ryzen 7 5800X3D | ASRock X570 PG Velocita | PowerColor Red Devil RX 6900 XT | 4x8GB Crucial Ballistix 3600mt/s CL16

32 minutes ago, Middcore said:

Hi, welcome to the forums.

You've posted this in the "custom loop and exotic cooling" subforum. What is the actual cooling configuration in your PC?

HWmonitor is no longer considered reliable. Have you verified these temps with other applications? 

I’m very sorry, didn’t realize I posted in the wrong category. It’s a cpu cooler, fan. I can go to the bios of you want, I do not have other applications.

49 minutes ago, blaker36 said:

It’s a cpu cooler, fan

What model, though?

Corps aren't your friends. "Bottleneck calculators" are BS. Only suckers buy based on brand. It's your PC, do what makes you happy.  If your build meets your needs, you don't need anyone else to "rate" it for you. And talking about being part of a "master race" is cringe. Watch this space for further truths people need to hear.

Ryzen 7 5800X3D | ASRock X570 PG Velocita | PowerColor Red Devil RX 6900 XT | 4x8GB Crucial Ballistix 3600mt/s CL16

38 minutes ago, Middcore said:

What model, though?

Oh I’m sorry, it’s a asetek 650LS. It’s an origin Pc.

13 minutes ago, Middcore said:

Oh my, so which aio should I go with? Any suggestions, price is not a factor.

On 3/10/2024 at 9:54 PM, blaker36 said:

Oh my, so which aio should I go with? Any suggestions, price is not a factor.

Most people use hwinfo64 to monitor info on pc. a more up to date software.

As for cooler, what are you doing in your pc to get 95 celcius?. You could lower your TDP in bios until you can get a better cooler.

Is it mostly a gaming system or are you doing multithreaded work like rendering?

Intel i5-3570K/ Gigabyte GTX 1080/ Asus PA248Q/ Sony MDR-7506/MSI Z77A-G45/ NHD-14/Samsung 840 EVO 256GB+ Seagate Barracuda 3TB/ 16GB HyperX Blue 1600MHZ/  750w PSU/ Corsiar Carbide 500R