Is my monitor dead?

Jetrise

Hi LTT community!

My monitor has started displaying some weird signs. It has a green tinge around the screen and has vertical lines in places. I've done some initial troubleshooting to figure out where the issue lies. I have two screens, when I switch the HDMI output from the effected monitor to the one which is normal, the issue disappears. So issue is not with GPU (thank god). 

So the issue is with the monitor, but as you can see in the images and videos below, it does some weird stuff. The haze stays almost relative to a particular pixel set within an image for example. As shown in "Pic 1", there is some green pixels. In "Vid 1" the pixels effected follow an area relative to the image. In "Vid 2", you can see as I mess with colour profile, green haze disappears in places but reappears in other areas. You can also see in "Pic 2" some vertical lines during flash up.

My conclusion is, the monitor is now unable to render certain colors. What do people think?

Pic 1.jpg

Pic 2.jpg

CPU: AMD 5800X                                            RAM: Corsair Vengeance LPX 2x16GB (3200MHz)                                                OS: Windows 10 Pro 64-bit                                         

GPU: Gigabyte RTX 3070 Gaming OC           Storage: WD SN750 1TB + Samsung 860 Evo 500GB + 2TB Seagate HDD         Case: Corsair 4000D Airflow                                       

MOBO: MSI X570 Tomahawk (Wi-Fi)              PSU: Corsair RM 850x                                                                                             CPU Cooling: Noctua NH-U12S chromax.black        

Mouse: Corsair M55                                        Keyboard: Corsair K55                                                                                            Headset: HyperX Cloud II