Why is choosing a new case so difficult?

jdsb52

Im still at my theathers to choose a possible new case, its like picking what you want first out of a buffet line!! :ph34r:

Because it's what you always see and what other people always see. :P

(for non-tech people, the case is the computer :P )

What's your budget, location, requirements? We can help. :D

NO the CPU is the computer.

:')

I think it's one of the easiest. It's mostly nothing electronical, so no hidden downsides there. There are plenty of review video online. You can set yourself a target size, write down al the candidates and list PROs and CONs of all of them until you have a final case.

who cares...

You know why? Because the case needs to be as much as you need it to, not more not less. And many manufacturers are missing the point.

Some examples would be: Referring 'users' as most of the gamers out there.
users want their case as tiny as possible but without sacrificing cooling potential

users don't use 5"25 bays

users don't use more than 2 HDD and an SSD

users don't use small fans

users don't use plastic looking products

users want an elegant but aggressive look.

The monitor

yes, that is probably the #1 response I get.

The case is so hard, because you want it to be the best possible match for your pc in form and function, but there are always pros and cons with cases.

yes, that is probably the #1 response I get.

The case is so hard, because you want it to be the best possible match for your pc in form and function, but there are always pros and cons with cases.

And so is the motherboard combined with a case.

I think it's one of the easiest. It's mostly nothing electronical, so no hidden downsides there. There are plenty of review video online. You can set yourself a target size, write down al the candidates and list PROs and CONs of all of them until you have a final case.

Drown- Right now i have a CM Storm Trooper, kinda restricting some parts of my planned upgrade, im in the UK the budget is £200 under, and window, similar size to the trooper and room for my x3 140 and x2 120 aerocool shark devils fans. dust filters!!!! oh and i use optical

O15- done that, the list is as follows best to worst, Phanteks Primo, NZXT 630, HAF Stacker,  760T, Phateks Pro or Luxe

Drown- Right now i have a CM Storm Trooper, kinda restricting some parts of my planned upgrade, im in the UK the budget is £200 under, and window, similar size to the trooper and room for my x3 140 and x2 120 aerocool shark devils fans. dust filters!!!! oh and i use optical

O15- done that, the list is as follows best to worst, Phanteks Primo, NZXT 630, HAF Stacker, 760T, Phateks Pro or Luxe

Take a look at the 450D, define R4, Arc Midi R2

Just don't have a window problem solved haha

Than you are better off buying a prebuilt if you want a non-cable managed ugly schemed pc.

I think i might just go for the Primo in white, opinions??? 

I'm eagerly awaiting Fractal's Node 804 for my planned build next month. IMO compact, yet high-performance rigs are the absolute bomb. :D

NO the CPU is the computer.

:')

The leds are the computer.

But picking the case is kinda like buying clothes. You always like it more in the store(or online) and you will want a different one as soon as new cases come out.

The Mistress: Case: Corsair 760t   CPU:  Intel Core i7-4790K 4GHz(stock speed at the moment) - GPU: MSI 970 - MOBO: MSI Z97 Gaming 5 - RAM: Crucial Ballistic Sport 1600MHZ CL9 - PSU: Corsair AX760  - STORAGE: 128Gb Samsung EVO SSD/ 1TB WD Blue/Several older WD blacks.