Can someone please identifty this case:

WuZ1

Hi all,

My friends are in the process of upgrading their PC so while recommending parts I wanted to check the compatibility of certain parts. Unfortunately, they don't have either the manual or the box to be able to give the exact model. They were able to take a picture though so if someone could identify the case/chassis it would be greatly appreciated, we do know that it's a MarsGaming case just not which model specifically:

Many thanks to everyone :D

PC Case.jpg

Can you show the inside? I have no clue what case that is, but when provided with the specs of the new system and an image of the inside i can maybe help you figuring out if the hardware will fit (and maybe i can identify the case with an side view).

I am NOT a professional and I write before I think, so REFRESH THE PAGE!!!  Theres a 99% chance I've edited my post.

Also: Please enable XMP/D.O.H.C before asking why your ram is too slow.

26 minutes ago, WuZ1 said:

Hi all,

My friends are in the process of upgrading their PC so while recommending parts I wanted to check the compatibility of certain parts. Unfortunately, they don't have either the manual or the box to be able to give the exact model. They were able to take a picture though so if someone could identify the case/chassis it would be greatly appreciated, we do know that it's a MarsGaming case just not which model specifically:

Many thanks to everyone 😄

Can we get some pictures of the top, side and rear please?
It might be a prebuilt from MarsGaming but they could have sourced the case from somewhere else like NZXT or Corsair.

If you can identify the motherboard's format, the only concern then you have is GPU length and CPU cooler height clearance, right @Hinjima?

Note: Users receive notifications after Mentions & Quotes. 

Feel free to ask any questions regarding my comments/build lists. I know a lot about PCs but not everything.

PC:

Ryzen 5 5600 |16GB DDR4 3200Mhz | B450 | GTX 1080 ti

PCs I used before:

Pentium G4500 | 4GB/8GB DDR4 2133Mhz | H110 | GTX 1050

Ryzen 3 1200 3,5Ghz / OC:4Ghz | 8GB DDR4 2133Mhz / 16GB 3200Mhz | B450 | GTX 1050

Ryzen 3 1200 3,5Ghz | 16GB 3200Mhz | B450 | GTX 1080 ti

its a bit like a NZXT phantom 530

Hey guys thanks for the replies, I asked my friend to take other pics of their PC and these were what was sent. The motherboard inside is mATX but the case can definitely fit a standard ATX size motherboard. Sorry the top view is a bit scuffed as they weren't really able to pull it out all the way.

Once again thanks for the help 🙂

Rear view.jpg

side view.jpg

top view.jpg