Windows Wont Install

Here is all my build information: https://ca.pcpartpicker.com/list/3jJNjH

I just compelted the build and am having problems installing windows. I tested it before completing the build, and it still posts to UEFI as well, but I can't for the life of my get windows to install (using install media made with a USB on a Windows 11 laptop) 

UEFI recognizes all RAM, CPU, and NVME properly. I resorted to plugging in an external ssd with a full windows install and it booted into windows perfectly, still recognizing everything.

When installing windows 10:

it will A) boot into this weird light blue screen then turn off after 30 seconds OR B) boot into windows 10 installation but when it comes to creating the drive partition just shuts down. 

When installing windows 11:
brings up a system recovery screen with 3 options: esc to uefi, enter to continue into os (does nothing), f8 for troubleshooting (does nothing). The errors shown have varied between 0xc0000225, 0xc0000081, and a few others I can't remember. 

If anyone can help that would be much appreciated. 

I would suggest going to the basic's to isolate the issue.  Remove the video card, remove 1 of the 2 sticks of ram..  See if windows will install..  If it won't swap to the other stick of ram.

Everything's at stock speed ? Ram too ?

I'm willing to swim against the current.