Help with Case/Cooling upgrade O11 Vision

Hello,

I'd like to update my case and CPU Cooler. For the Case I'd go with Lian Li O11 Vision and the GA II as AIO for cooling. Watching different Videos I stumbled over some things I wouldn't have considered. So I thought I'd ask the hivemind before I miss something.

So far I'd buy the O11,Galahad II LCD, 3 120 reversed LCD Fans, 3 140 reversed infinity fans and 2 120 infitiy fans.

I'm planning on putting the AIOs fans "outside" the radiator und the reversed LCD "inside" so the Radiator gets cooled from outside air. Then 3 140 reversed fans on the bottom as intake and finally the two 120 fans in the back as exhaust.

If I understand correctly I should have a controller from the 3 pack LCD fans. That should be enough for the AIOs 6 fans on one channel and the bottom and back fans on another channel respectively. The Aio gets connected over USBC directly onto a internal Motherboard port(?).

What I didn't find (or understood) how does the controller get connected. I'd guess it gets power from SATA. But for the software to work there should be another connection? I guess also USB? So I'd need at least 2 internat USB connectors. Also to use the front connectors I'd need a third, ideally USB 3 connector?

So the questions are, how many USB Connectors does my board need and of what quality? Is one USB 3 enough or do I need 3 connectors? And is there anything I might've not considered?