Mouse accel off but still on??

Fat Cat11997

On windows, enhance pointer precision is off but there's still mouse accel. When i connect the mouse to my xbox, it doesn't have mouse accel though. Can any1 tell me how to turn it off on windows?

31 minutes ago, Fat Cat11997 said:

On windows, enhance pointer precision is off but there's still mouse accel. When i connect the mouse to my xbox, it doesn't have mouse accel though. Can any1 tell me how to turn it off on windows?

Search mouse settings on Windows, at the top right you would see additional mouse options then click it, go to pointers options TAB and turn off the ENHANCE PRINTER PRESITION, click apply then OK

Some mouse softwares have it to, idk if your mouse has a software or not but check to confirm.

21 minutes ago, Blazepoint5 said:

Search mouse settings on Windows, at the top right you would see additional mouse options then click it, go to pointers options TAB and turn off the ENHANCE PRINTER PRESITION, click apply then OK

Some mouse softwares have it to, idk if your mouse has a software or not but check to confirm.

i did that

22 minutes ago, WereCat said:

On desktop or in game? 

In minecraft

3 minutes ago, Fat Cat11997 said:

In minecraft

How comes in Minecraft, mc uses default mouse config from windows. Mc is a first person game so your mouse would always make a diffrence on how your crossheir moves.

I think this used to happen to my before but in my case is the DPI, it would reduce when in playing Minecraft so i have to increase my dpi all the time. But only happened on a particular mouse when i played it with my other mouse the issue is gone.

So try playing the game with another mouse and see, if the isssue is gone then its your mouse but if its not then mess with the ingame settings.