Mini ITX Case to fit an CPU AIO cooler and a Nvidia Suprim Liquid X

Go to solution Solved by aisle9,

An ITX case that can hold a 280mm long GPU with a 240mm AIO to cool it, plus a separate 240mm AIO?

I don't think there is such a thing. You'd be better off looking at a smaller mATX case with a design like the In Win 301 that allows for two radiators to be placed while staying fairly small. The 301 would fit into a carry on roller bag, but it is heavy.

Are there any mini itx cases that can fit the following components (with a different motherboard and power supply, of course): link. I am currently using a pop mini, but I need something smaller such that I can fit it in a carry on.

An ITX case that can hold a 280mm long GPU with a 240mm AIO to cool it, plus a separate 240mm AIO?

I don't think there is such a thing. You'd be better off looking at a smaller mATX case with a design like the In Win 301 that allows for two radiators to be placed while staying fairly small. The 301 would fit into a carry on roller bag, but it is heavy.

Aerocool DS are the best fans you've never tried.

there are quite a lot of rack enclosures for audio gear designed around carry on sizing and designed to be very rugged. But you are very depth limited and now you have to buy the enclosure and then the rackmount case and the case will be very modified since you will have to cut it shorter and re-rivet it back together.

it is a very interesting situation though because you cant trust all that in checked bags and you cant reasonably fit it all in a carry on. I think the solution is gonna be very custom and expensive but it will be p cool

Fractal design define 7 nano

Supports a front 240/280 and a top 240

you may have to use slim fans with the GPU rad depending on how the hoses play,

I would recommend turning your rear 120 into an intake for this 

note this still won’t fit in a carry on, its an itx tower

you won’t find something small enough for two 240mm aios if the goal is backpack sized portability, you’d need to go full custom for that