What operating systems support Dolby Vision

im wanting to watch dolby vision movies on my tv but it just doesn't have the power to play anything as it has a crappy processor, so im looking at maybe installing another ssd in my computer that's already connected to it and installing something that can play high quality dolby vision content but I don't know what operating system to use, if anyone can help me pick something that will run everything properly and maybe even have av1 support as I have a amd rx 6700 that can decode av1 so I would be able to play av1 content.

nothing in windows can do dv as far as i know. unless somethings been updated lately to support it your out of luck. ive been looking for something solid to play dv for a while

PCs still suck ass dealing with HDR and all the different files and streamers. Buy an Apple TV or nvidia shield pro, get a plex server going on your pc to pass that content to whatever box you buy. 

9 hours ago, seanondemand said:

PCs still suck ass dealing with HDR and all the different files and streamers. Buy an Apple TV or nvidia shield pro, get a plex server going on your pc to pass that content to whatever box you buy. 

I know windows sucks for HDR that's why im asking for another operating system that I can run on my pc that'll support dolby vision

32 minutes ago, Dream Driver 47 said:

I know windows sucks for HDR that's why im asking for another operating system that I can run on my pc that'll support dolby vision

There is not. No one wants to pay for it. 

I tried the extension, not sure if its true dolby vison but its def HDR and looks ok.

https://apps.microsoft.com/detail/9pltg1lwphlf?hl=en-us&gl=US

if that doesnt work for you, In the end its not technically possible as far as I know(for true Native).

Windows HDR is suprisingly good and alot of people claim its better than dolby vision and HDR 10. I use it due to the brighter image with my oled tv 700nits vs 200nits. I don't really think enough people care for it to be made available to the masses on windows

check this sad truth

https://www.digitaltrends.com/computing/pc-gaming-hdr-problem-a-way-out/